Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I work in an office with what appears to be a legion of cubby chasers.
And now to add insult to injury these chubby chasers are perusing replication!
I mean really! OK you are a pathetic government engineer, you married the first piece of ass you ever got! Just so happens that this piece of ass is the size of a small planetoid and has it's own gravitational pull. You think all things that aren't 5 star safe to be dangerous. And now you want to have freaking kids so that you can be more pussiefied?
Hand back your man card! You chubby chasing, klingon speaking scary cat!

I mean really god just pisses me off. Here I'm looking at buying my first new bike in a few years, oggling over dirty pictures of hot bikes and scantally clad girls and they are telling me about how they want to put the pool tabel in the basement right next to the storage space and how all the girls on all the web sights are all photo shopped.........and apparently the average size of the average women is 12 and that they are into the "healthy" (AKA chunky) look.
God I bet these dweabs order slipper nipples when they go out.
Do any of you guys have this issue in your office? Or your work space!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
My leathers are a size 12, Shah. Maybe if you spent less time looking at airbrushed pictures of starving models, the real world wouldn't look so strange to you.

·
runnin dis bish
2,024 Posts
There is definatly a difference between healthy and obese. Healthy I'm fine with, models aren't healthy, not that I don't like looking at them still. But they aren't real.

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
I suggest you go outside where there are people of all shapes and sizes, take a good look around, then go back to your mom's basement and suck some lead.
They're all shapes and sizes because they lead unhealthy lifestyles.

·
Registered
590 Posts
*shrug*

Everybody has different tastes. I for one am glad for this, otherwise I'd never find a female that would find me attractive. I'm partial to women without a gut (I have more than enough of a gut for the two of us :lol ), but size doesn't so much matter otherwise. Curves are a good thing. I'm not looking for a skeletor looking model.

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What? Come on, my wife is a size 6. And she eats! But we do work out and eat well.
Any how....no these guys think every single picture ever even video is air brushed.
That along with the uber geekyness and the wanting to reproduce....god what a bunch of pussy whipped guys! I mean really!
But I think it's an engineering thing. A good friend of the family, a very well put together guy, married what appears to be Cousin It a few years ago. Rumor has it, it was his first after graduating with a MS in EE. So maybe it's just an engineering thing.
My friends who took business classes aren't dating big girls nor are any of their friends.
You know what it is....I'm a DINK and I'm different then them, car, travel and upbringing.
And I think what urkes me the most is their insistence on their view of the world and I'm outnumbered...so does that make me a minor DINK :)
Oh well....live and let live I guess.
They'll have their kids and drive their mini vans, and I'll drive by in my new bike flashing gang signs.

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
My leathers are a size 12, Shah. Maybe if you spent less time looking at airbrushed pictures of starving models, the real world wouldn't look so strange to you.
Hun, womens sizes are nuts! Size 12 can just mean tall not round.
I think you girls have it much harder when it comes to clothes than us guys by a long shot.
As for these guys? Well....how shall I put it? They fail the hug test.
As in if i put my arms aroud them.....well my hands don't touch.

But it's their over the top geekyness and wanting to replicate a dozen times....which i think it's what their planatoid wives want...that kind of puts me off. Becuase then it leads to the question "So when are you going to have kids?"
To which I say, never. Me and my better half are just not that kind of people, we aren't patient enough.
And they yapper on and on and on on how they want to have dozens of the little thigns!
But then again we are talking about a group of people who did get together for poker for new years this past year. So...ah....maybe I need to transfer to the buisness side of the office. You know, where the cool people hang out!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
They're all shapes and sizes because they lead unhealthy lifestyles.

Not necessarily. There are other issues that cause people to gain weight - health related for sure, but not always due to "unhealthy" lifestyles.

This society is way too obsessed with being women being as thin as possible. Look back in history at paintings and other artwork and see how women were portrayed... lots of healthy, curvaceous women who were not skin & bones.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
Weren't you recently claiming lady-killer status because of your ability to score with drunk, fat chicks?

This thread is stupid, but if you want to discuss your theory of the unsightliness of other humans, why don't you just PM that weight Nazi, Mr. Whippy. He won't go out to restaurants because he might have to look at unsightly fat people. In fact, he seems to have an eating disorder to me.

People like him are the audience for this idiotic topic. It's kinda limited.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Hun, womens sizes are nuts! Size 12 can just mean tall not round.
I think you girls have it much harder when it comes to clothes than us guys by a long shot.
As for these guys? Well....how shall I put it? They fail the hug test.
As in if i put my arms aroud them.....well my hands don't touch.

Yet here you are berating them for being a "chunky" size 12.

I'm not that tall, 5'7" and I weigh between 150 & 160 pounds depending on how much water I'm retaining. But I bet I'm healthier than most people who weigh less than me, esp most people my age.

Why don't you stop criticizing these men for wanting to be happy and mind your own business?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
There is definatly a difference between healthy and obese. Healthy I'm fine with, models aren't healthy, not that I don't like looking at them still. But they aren't real.
just because someone has a slim body frame doesnt make them unhealthy, im sure there is plenty who undereat but also ones who eat healthy, that doesnt mean mcdonalds once a week. When your job is based on your bodys shape and size, dont you think youd just might take extra care in making sure all food articles you put in are not going to cause you to have uneeded fat?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
and the OP is a idiot, hes just upset his relationship is based entirely on apperance.

and why you gotta bash a man for his lust for b***** girls? thats like calling someone dumb for liking turkey as opposed to chicken.
your a fucking idiot dude, maybe those guys realized that looks isnt going to be keep a relationship together for 30+ years.

and maybe if youd get out of the hick sticks that you live in youd see that not everywhere is like that. but even being so, who gives a fuck? Just thinking about people having a thought process like yours makes me mad.

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nah the question is this.
Are you the only guy or gal in your office with a good looking (healthy figure) better half?
And are you the only guy or gal in your office who just isn't into having the 3 kids and drive the mini van and shlep to and from soft ball and dance classes?
And if so....god how do you deal with these people?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Nah the question is this.
Are you the only guy or gal in your office with a good looking (healthy figure) better half?
And are you the only guy or gal in your office who just isn't into having the 3 kids and drive the mini van and shlep to and from soft ball and dance classes?
And if so....god how do you deal with these people?
YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID, JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT THAT LIFE DOESNT MEAN THAT ISNT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT HOLY SHIT CAR FIRE MUCH

1 - 20 of 420 Posts