Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past week in Albuquerque NM USA we have had a rash of stolen Hayabusa a blue and silver, a custom black with grey tribal, black and silver, and basic black. We are asking if anyone should come across someone from NM selling hayabusa parts who seems fishy to please call 505-242-5477 and let them know where they found the parts for sell and if any of you work at dealerships in the AZ, TX or Co area please inform the number listed if you come across these bikes

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
blackbusa said:
In the past week in Albuquerque NM USA we have had a rash of stolen Hayabusa a blue and silver, a custom black with grey tribal, black and silver, and basic black. We are asking if anyone should come across someone from NM selling hayabusa parts who seems fishy to please call 505-242-5477 and let them know where they found the parts for sell and if any of you work at dealerships in the AZ, TX or Co area please inform the number listed if you come across these bikes
I'll forward to my buds in Alamogordo and El Paso.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
blackbusa are you Rick? Rick with blue and silver busa and ricks dad with the red busa? (I know it's a long shot) used to ride with us; Cody, Jav and the other riff raff?

If not sorry about the bikes I hate that town I spent the last 16 yrs there and everything gets stolen there. Im so glad to be outa that shethole!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts