Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A close friend of mine got into a motorcycle accident off of Benjamin Rd and Hillsborough Ave, at approximately 7:00PM on Monday, July 29th.

Motorcycle is a Blue 2000 Suzuki Katana 600. Bike had a polished Yoshimura pipe on it. On the right side there is a missing front turn signal cover. Bike was also cased during the accident so the case cover will either be missing or cracked. Bike may or may not have been left with the key in it due to all of the commotion going on at the time of the accident, although it had a disc lock on it. I'm going to try to get some pictures posted up of the bike before the accident to show what it actually looks like. Everyone please keep there eyes and ears open for anything, and if you come across something please give me a call at 813-393-6902. Thanks.

EDIT:
The License plate is 44897E
The VIN is: JS1GN79A2Y2101460

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was stolen from the corner of Benjamin Rd. and Hillsborough Ave. It was stolen following a motorcycle accident where the owner was taken to the hospital and the bike was left where it was.

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
i gather that when he was transported to the hospital his bike was left on scene and someone stole it from that location. at least thats the gist i get from whats been told so far. Ill check with Patrick in the afternoon to find out more info,..

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I will keep it look out for it too!!

How is your friend doing?? I hope he is ok from the accident..poor guy!

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Governor said:
Can we get a little more info on the situation? That might help a little.

Gov
Brian, he was making a left hand turn onto Benjamin Rd from Hillsborough(right by Veterans expressway.), upon making the turn they hit gravel and lowsided. The bike was placed after the accident in a ditch to hide it a bit, meanwhile the driver/passenger were transported to the hospital. Later that evening they came back by and it was there, the next day it was gone. It was not impounded, nor was it towed by any company who reports to HCSO. If you see/hear anything, please call me anytime... 813-393-6902 or 863-698-2122 Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts