Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Yamaha R1 silver and black with Florida tag. The bike is all stock. Only distinctive markings on the bike is as follows, left side back on the tail section there are 2 places where the paint has been chipped off from a helmet being hung on there and on the right or left front forks the suspension adjuster is shaved off at an angle from the bike being layed down from a former accident.

The bike was stolen in Henry county on the south side of Atlanta around Hudson Bridge Road. Any help would be great. Please forward this on to any boards that has an Atlanta, GA section,

Thanx,

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I love the R1's. If I come across one up here in N. Atlanta I will be sure say so. What is the vin number

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RBC827 said:
Sorry for your loss. I love the R1's. If I come across one up here in N. Atlanta I will be sure say so. What is the vin number
I will get the vin # and post it up. It was not my bike that was stolen it was my best friends bike, he does not post up on here but I do and I am trying to help him out. That would kick ass if you see an R1 around and just look at the vin and check it out. My best friend has been watching e-bay over the past couple of days to see if any R1 parts have been comming up for auction around Atlanta.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts