Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stolen bike *RECOVERED*

I had my bike stolen the night of July 7th.
Bright yellow 2002 CBR 600F4i.

RECOVERED!! Guy who stole my bike crashed and died on it two days ago. I have the bike back but it's in sorry shape

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow man, that totally blows. Do you have any pics of your bike? Have you posted this notice on cycleforums dot com in the washington forums? Ton of locals there as well, a few from everett and marysville that could help look. Good luck getting it back though.

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
U did make a report right? Also call your dealer and see if you can get the EIN Engine Indentification Number from them. When you do go down personally to the Police Station and ask them to enter the EIN into NCIC. It can be added to the report as a "vehicle part" It might make it a little harder to part out the bike if both the VIN and EIN are entered into the National Crime Information Computer or NCIC.

Good luck. I have had a couple bikes stolen, so I know how you feel..

·
Registered
65 Posts
AtomicF4i said:
Fortunately that's an uncommon undertail. Hopefully somebody will see it.
That is ture. I'll keep my eyes open especially since I am in everett. If I see it can I run the person off the road and kick there ass for you or do you want me to hold them for you :blowingup

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Not sure how old the post is, but I wouldn't ride it again after having someone crash and die on it.....that's bad juju all around. Salvage it, part it out, whatever, get a different bike. But hey that's just my superstitious ass. I kiss my bike in the same spot every track day I do for good luck.

·
Registered
522 Posts
thief got what he deserved. i'd get rid of it too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Insurance man came by today and said it will most likely be totalled. Looks like I get a new bike!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Lok said:
thief got what he deserved. i'd get rid of it too.
I agree on both parts.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Sorry it is banged up, but awesome the thief got what he had coming. There are very few times in life that you see justice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts