Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have just purchased a PCIIIr for my 04 RC51 and I wonder if anyone else is using one on an otherwise stock bike. I plan on adding an exhaust later but I had to start somewhere and this was too good a deal to pass on. So, I need to find a good map for stock bikes. Kyle Racing has one on their site for stock bikes. Is anyone using this? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanx,
Mike

·
Registered
321 Posts
mcoomer said:
Hello all,
I have just purchased a PCIIIr for my 04 RC51 and I wonder if anyone else is using one on an otherwise stock bike. I plan on adding an exhaust later but I had to start somewhere and this was too good a deal to pass on. So, I need to find a good map for stock bikes. Kyle Racing has one on their site for stock bikes. Is anyone using this? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanx,
Mike
First, getting a PCIIIr was a good move. IMO, I would just wait until you add the pipe then install it with a DK map. The stock RC runs super good.
When I added Satos, I also add a PCIIIr with a DK installed map, that is when it made the RC51 more lively..

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
75 Posts
keep up with dan kyle on every thing. also there is a website my dad uses for his 51 rc51.org click on mods they give him tons of good info. ask for lord duc hunter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts