Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GIGGITY GIGGITY
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a dilemma here. i've searched on the boards for a while now and don't know what i should do. i have a K7 750 with bmc race filter and yoshi slip-on. is a stock ecu tune good enough to handle this or should i get a pcIII with tune? i've heard of the fuelmoto maps as well, are those any good? anyone know of reliable tuners in so cal and there hourly rate for tuning? if it's anywhere near riverside, that's even better cuz that's where i'm located.

·
Registered
579 Posts
. i have a K7 750 with bmc race filter and yoshi slip-on. is a stock ecu tune good enough to handle this or should i get a pcIII with tune?

Have you checked to see if you even need to have anything remapped?

did you take the bike to the dyno and have a A/F meter hooked up to see what your running?

If not i would do that.... but to answer your question.. i would get the PCIII.. reason.. i have seen you post this question on other boards and replies don't come to fast or alotof them. if you can't find good info about the factory tuned ECM i wouldn't do it. the PCIII works and works very well. plus that you can have tuned just about anywhere and you can do that yourself. Do you have those options with the stock ECM tuned at a few places that have the sofrware?

·
Banned
78 Posts
An air cleaner will raise the idle? Did that extra air need a lower idle setting it needs a Pee See WOT I am talking about?

Slip-on's are a muffler is not an out and out open pipe is once again, you really think I need a Pea Sea of fuel is not even close you needing any fuel metering the telemetry cannot handle is why guy do not know their computer bikes and what you can and cannot get away with is no, you do not need no stinkin' Pc for a free flow still slow a/c and slip/on my sippers is get another cup of coughee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts