Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost all the Sticky'd threads when Fred changed the layout, but the threads are still out there. Let me know what threads you guy's want to be Sticky'd at the top of the forum. If you guy's can provide the link to the thread you want Sticky'd that would help out, so I don't have to go searching for it. Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Both headlight mods, the pod mod, and the r6 fork mod.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
TPS Thread (the one with the links to the NHTSA Complaint board)

·
Yeah it's fast...
913 Posts
personally, even though I love the sticky feature, I hope that there isnt more than 3, maybe 4. Since this forum seems "short"( doesnt take long for a new post to end up on the 2nd page), and sometimes I find my self to lazy to go to the 2nd page to read the new threads. Or combine some of the more popular threads.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
phxtravis said:
personally, even though I love the sticky feature, I hope that there isnt more than 3, maybe 4. Since this forum seems "short"( doesnt take long for a new post to end up on the 2nd page), and sometimes I find my self to lazy to go to the 2nd page to read the new threads. Or combine some of the more popular threads.
I am with you on this. That is why before I created a thread that was sticky'd that had a list of threads worth linking. I will try to dig that thread out again.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jcaesar said:
If you guy's can provide the link to the thread you want Sticky'd that would help out, so I don't have to go searching for it. Thanks.
I guess some of you guy's missed this part. Thanks to those who did provide it.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
jcaesar said:
I am with you on this. That is why before I created a thread that was sticky'd that had a list of threads worth linking. I will try to dig that thread out again.
Would it work to relocate stickys into their own dedicate sub-forum?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts