Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what do yall think? i personally want my bike to have em. there is a graphic overlay for an 04 gixxer that i like from tapeworks. just wanting to know what yall would do? the bike looks boring one solid color. ok there is a small amount of black on it, but still it just looks like, well a simple bike. :(

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
put up a pic of with and with out to see what it looks like.. I really dont get into stickers, but if it helps?!?!? have any pics??

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
japbike said:
put up a pic of with and with out to see what it looks like.. I really dont get into stickers, but if it helps?!?!? have any pics??

here it is with em. i think the pics are really large!

·
Registered
456 Posts
that could possibly work with your bike but depends on the way the paint looks

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quik said:
that could possibly work with your bike but depends on the way the paint looks
its pretty damn dark. at night its almost black. prob. is the price! its in the high $200's!

·
Registered
152 Posts
if you get em, get somebody who's had experience in graphics becuase those are pretty large and it would suck to fudge it up & not be able to fix it.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Get a race replica sticker set. I'm gonna do a Monstermob replica on the Duc over the winter. Race reps are awesome!

·
Registered
456 Posts
i like newer looks on older styles. it may fit but you may need to trim shit see if you can take those pics and take them to shop to see if they can make them for yoru bike

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quik said:
i like newer looks on older styles. it may fit but you may need to trim shit see if you can take those pics and take them to shop to see if they can make them for yoru bike
it might be cheaper!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ohh ok, well it dosen't look too bad... but make sure you either know how to do um, or you'll get bubbles.. or have someone else do um..

·
Registered
503 Posts
I like the solid color look, but I will admit it only works on some bikes. On my bike, the solid color works, and I like it a lot. However, your bike, I'd have to vote to go with the stickers.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
If that's what you like then do it, it's your bike. It looks alright to me if you want my opinion.

·
Registered
268 Posts
personally, i used to really like the solid color look, then it got old to me, and i thought that more decals make the bike more interesting. I'm kind of a hipocrit because i make fun of a lot of riced cars. However, since I actually use all of the advertised things, except Fuchs lubricants, which is the main kawi sponsor in moto gp. And, i personally don't feel that it's rice, then i don't give a shit what anybody else thinks anyway, word.

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
do it. Come on

·
Registered
143 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
so what do yall think? i personally want my bike to have em. :(
Looks like you answered your own question. if YOU want them get them and the hell with whatever everyone else does. These bikes are blank canvasses. Some guys spend their money on every last trick suspension part for the track, some on every last piece of chrome for the show, etc. In my case I took all the stickers off because I preferred the clean look and its funny watching people try and figure out what it is. Someone on here, I believe its sicflgrl has a Red Bull racing rep that I actually really do like. Like anything else the trick it to keep it clean...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts