Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know that you all are trying to be of some help....But no thanks!
Im tired of certain people on here and you know who you are always trying to stick your ass in where it don't belong..The shit is getting old and you wonder why i don't talk to some of you!!
Its my life and what i choose to do with it is my business and not yours!
If i wanna date 15 guys i will if i wanna fuck 67 guys thats my business! Im not a hoe but dammit you guys need to step off my shit!
If i wanted to hear your advice i would of asked! So keep your mouth shut!
And for the certain people that just like to egg shit on and not let shit go :blowme ! Im not putting up with anyones bullshit no more!
So don't be giving my friend badgixxer shit about being inlove thats his choice,its not your place to sit and talk shit!!
For those that read this that have no clue its not towards you!!!

Thanks for your time! :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
uh oh - send lawyers guns and money cause the shit has hit the fan....
i still love ya baby but fucking 67 guys - that's a lil exreme don't ya think.....

just remember the song Slow Motion by Juvenile :bananafu:

you know that made you smile..... :bj

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
uh, ok :confused:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hmmp, Welcome back Springer!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
blueyedevil said:
Hmmp, Welcome back Springer!

i had a reply typed up but i deleted it. im not going to honor that rediculous post with an in depth response. nobody is tellin you what to do, looks like you are doing good at that on your own. you werent TIRED of certain people when YOU needed advice.

clay is my friend and im here through thick and thin with him and i will continue to give him support, advice, whatever the fuck it takes because THATS what friends do. you will NEVER get me to stop doing whatever i can to help clay. if clay wants me to back down he knows all he has to do is ask me. yeah i may raz him now and again but hey, thats guys for ya so get over it. :)

if you wanna air your laundry out here since you dont seem to be able to do it in person then fine, i can go step by step through it all here as well. its amazing how YOU let YOUR relationship affect YOUR friendships. you know who i am and that i am a very sensible person. i still considered you a friend cuz you havent done anything to me for me to feel otherwise. but now you are starting to attack me on the boards. the ball is in your court cupcake.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ok i'm not one to air dirty laundry but here's a sock or two....
i am very much in love with TWSTA and it's not working out to great right now, we are salvageing a friendship and maybe someday we will get back together - only time will tell.....
a lot of my friends (not just King) have been giving me advice or trying to help me see a b***** picture and while i appreciate the thought - no one is really hearing what i'm saying......
I love Sarah and am ok with the current situation (kinda) i am willing to wait and see what happens....that doesn't mean that i'm hideing from life...
i've given a few hints at that but no one seems to be taking them and i don't wanna loose any chance I may have with Sarah or friends over this.....
No one really knows the whole story except Sarah and I, and i appreciate my friends letting me vent now and then but can we please keep this off the board......
Thanks for listening

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i've never been one to give advice on a person's love life, hell i have enough of my own issues, and I don't think I've ever offered either one of you advice. I am not about to start now. All I did was offer an ear to whoever needed to talk. That offer still stands.

That is all.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dude(s)... I'm not touchin' this with SILENT'S strap-on... :twofinger

·
Registered
253 Posts
Oh and I forgot to say... I love you both and good luck. :2fingers

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Sigh. And I came here to get away from drama.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
EricKC said:
Sigh. And I came here to get away from drama.
bad choice...... :p

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
bartzx9r said:
screwing 67 guys is a textbook example of a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!
re-read the post buddy she was saying she can do whatever she wants not that she was gonna go and do 67 guys....... and if she did that would be her business :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
So whats it called if a man goes and screws 67 girls??? Huh huh tell me that?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just want people to leave my business alone!
The only reason i said anything on here was because of the jokes being made and whatever else, it gets really old. Badgixxer and i are friends and are working our differences out theres nothing wrong with that!
I was making a point that if i did sleep with that many peeps it would be my business not that i did! Im not a fucking whore or slut or what other names you all like to say!

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
Where's that popcorn smilie when you need it? :)
I second that motion.

Hope you two get things fingered out soon. This isn't necessarily towards you two, but if anyone is having problems with their woman..STAY AWAY FROM THE SPORTBIKE GUYS WHO ARE SINGLE!! My wife has been pissed at me for 2 and some change years after the bastards I rode with told her a bunch of crap that wasn't true.

The 'hopper

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thats why I ride....I can keep myself informed and not have to hear it from someone else. Baaaasstuges.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts