Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Like Ford did for 30 years? I figure the crown Vic and f150 are the only reasons ford is still in business.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
They got the Connecticut car design wrong, they're all unmarked, but they're grey, not white, and they're should be a giant douche wearing a Stetson in the driver's seat.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Reckless Driving Maximum Penalty: 90 days imprisonment, $1000 fine, 30-day license suspension
This is not correct in California.

CHP Beats Woman (Street Fighter Version) - YouTube

And California laws are very fluid. Do anything wrong to a stupid degree, and there's additional laws the attorneys can throw on your case to supplement anything as simple as speeding (public endangerment, public nuisance, destruction of state property, ect)

Actually, the CHP are probably the coolest Law Enforcement agency. It's sherriffs and city police that do all the killing, gangstering and BS that makes the news.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Lesson of this post: don't drive/ride in Virginia!
I'm always so paranoid riding in VA but there are so many nice roads on the west side. I just make sure not to go more than 10 over and watch like a hawk.
The only times I've been pulled over in WV were in Morgantown, cops are next to nonexistent on the back roads other than seeing one going the other direction occasionally. But I've never had one turn around even going 10 or 15 over.
I don't ride in Maryland if at all possible. One ticket from that Nazi state is enough

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm always so paranoid riding in VA but there are so many nice roads on the west side. I just make sure not to go more than 10 over and watch like a hawk.
The only times I've been pulled over in WV were in Morgantown, cops are next to nonexistent on the back roads other than seeing one going the other direction occasionally. But I've never had one turn around even going 10 or 15 over.
I don't ride in Maryland if at all possible. One ticket from that Nazi state is enough
Oh man. My first time getting arrested was after getting pulled by MSP on the WAY to Morgantown, on I-70. I want to say it was in Oakland, Maryland - near Deep Creek Lake. I'm fairly sure MSP officers receive SS-style training.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Just before deep creek is where I got pulled over as well. He "did me a favor" and lowered it from 21 to 19 over even tho I don't believe I was going that fast. Plus it was downhill, passing a semi, and the cop was riding my ass. It was at night so I couldn't see who came up from behind doing at least 15 mph faster than me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Had to have been the same spot! Same for me, downhill, right before the Deep Creek exit. Speed trap at 1:30AM, and then Crown Vic lights in my mirrors. Ugh.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Sneaky bastards. That ticket has forever scarred me. I won't do more than about 5 over on the highway at night on the bike. But I almost never ride on the highway at night anyways.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts