Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woot! My 8 year old brother placed for the first time this past weekend racing. He was running scramble track at Atwater and got 2nd place!!! The kid who took first was 11 years old, so I'm just sharing my pride that he can run with the older kids. Go FATHEAD!!!!!!

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
when i was 8 years old i built a race track... out of legos. :)

good job!

·
Registered
444 Posts
:neener dave your still building race tracks out of legos.. prolly whats holding your bike together too!

Wish someone wouldve had the good sense to get me started that young.. :dblthumb Very cool!

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jer said:
:neener dave your still building race tracks out of legos.. prolly whats holding your bike together too!

Wish someone wouldve had the good sense to get me started that young.. :dblthumb Very cool!
He started racing when he was six, but he didn't do too much then. Just got lapped a lot. :lol

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thats cool I got my 1 yr old niece smiling at all the bikes that drive by getting her started young to i'll have to take some pics

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
That's awesome Malik!!!! He'll only get faster!!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yeah, definately awesome!! Like Blndebmbr's daughter, I can only hope he'll like bikes too, so that we can have that to share at least. Right now he rides a bike with training wheels that he thinks is a motorcycle- hey, I figure a kid's gotta start somewhere!!

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blndebmbr said:
That's awesome Malik!!!! He'll only get faster!!!
Malik's just in my avatar... it must be throwing people off thinking he's posting when really it's his girlfriend. My intention was to share one of his shining moments of foolishness with everyone else by displaying it my avatar. Should I change it?

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
sexyicecold said:
Malik's just in my avatar... it must be throwing people off Should I change it?
no they should read whos posting

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok. sweet. anyway, back to topic, my brother will be heading up to minnesota for some racing this coming weekend. i'm sure he could already run laps around me. oh well, he's been riding two years longer than i have! :lol

·
Registered
832 Posts
sexyicecold said:
ok. sweet. anyway, back to topic, my brother will be heading up to minnesota for some racing this coming weekend. i'm sure he could already run laps around me. oh well, he's been riding two years longer than i have! :lol

yeah maybe he could, but I'm sure you look better on the bike then he does :)

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
snoflk said:
yeah maybe he could, but I'm sure you look better on the bike then he does :)
You're sweet. :) Thanks for the confidence boost! Girls can always use one :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts