Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!

that is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

and scary when you consider how many guys are just like that tool teaching people how to ride.

whats with the crooked hat? he is trying to be "Gangsta"?

i like at the how he's like, "at least i tried."

that'd be real cool on his tombstone.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Wow..

it's funny how the kids like "I just gave it a little gas..."

But hey.. they were in a parking lot and the dude didn't seem too upset that the bike was trashed.. it's all good..

·
Registered
804 Posts
:eek:nfloor
Good one :lao

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
WTF? Start me out in second?

That was retarted, just to save a few bucks and not go to the MSF :lol

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Cool.... just give it a handful and snap the clutch out... :eek:nfloor a little work on that launch and hell be smokin doods right n left.. I doubt even a experienced rider couldnt mamage to reach the velocitys he did.... :dblthumb

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
i had to play that over and over again at the launch part just to get a good comprehension of how dumb all those guys are.....too big too much....

But hey at least i tried....

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
"at least I tried" LOL

His friends didn't even bother to tell him to fasten his chin strap. Some friends!

Has that moron ever drove a stick shift? What a great vid! I think this should be a sticky on the new rider forum! In fact, can someone turn this into one of those moving gif files and the 1st thing people see when they go to that forum is this! That would be cool.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
He'll be the same one posting in the new rider forum: "Hey, I started on an R1 and I'm fine! I've had it for 2 weeks now and I think it's an excellent bike to learn on!"
:urowned

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
yeah i bet he hasnt even bothered to "open" the throttle LOL there will be skid marks when he does

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
hahahahahahaha

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Wow! That was great. Seriously though, good first learning experience LOL.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Man, that was the best lesson ever. He shouldn't be on a bike until he gets some real teaching from an MSF course. Didn't even have his helmet on right...:dunno

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
They need to re-do it now. Better teaching methods introduced.... put it in 2nd or 3rd gear for safety! Big bikes have big torque to handle that situation just fine.... dramaticly reduses wheelies/dramaticly increases impact speeds! :popcorn :beer

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Man you can tell that guy has never rode ANYTHING before. He should have listened to the cameraman when he said twice not to give it any gas.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts