Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
line up - this is your shot, go for it. From cnn.com....

Ladies, Tom Cruise wants to worship a biker chick
By The Associated Press
(8/11/04 - NEW YORK) — It sounds like a biker chick would be perfect for Tom Cruise.

abc13.com slideshow archive

Cruise tells Rolling Stone magazine that he'd love to be with a woman who surprises him with a motorcycle trip. He says his fantasy is for a girlfriend to tell him "we're going to go riding together -- and I've already been working on it for a couple of days so it can be special."

Cruise says he could "worship" a woman like that.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Beh... I'm weird, I guess, cuz he does nothing for me.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I'm with the rest of you chickies.. Tom C. nor Brad P. do anything for me. If it were Sean Conery, NOW THAT would be diffrent :D grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or maybe Orlando Bloom.. the guy that played the Elf on "The Lord of the Rings" Trilogy... double GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :2fingers

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt...do nothing for me either...now Vin Diesel...OH HELL YEAH!!! I'd be all over that in a New York minute :2fingers :leghump

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I'd be looking under the leather kilt!! :lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
My #1 would have to be Jimmy Falon.....as I dig the strangely cute emo nerds with a kick ass sense of humor....eff a bunch of "look at me, I am so sexy, I am a big manlyman" boys....hehehe....I don't like a boy that thinks he's prettier than me...

·
Registered
337 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
My #1 would have to be Jimmy Falon.....as I dig the strangely cute emo nerds with a kick ass sense of humor....eff a bunch of "look at me, I am so sexy, I am a big manlyman" boys....hehehe....I don't like a boy that thinks he's prettier than me...

will you marry me? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts