Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since none of you guys posted up to my last one.. :lame .. i thought id try this out again and see what happens ok for those who have not seen my previous posts or dont know me i work from 5- whenver im done 10 is the very earliest so i miss out with yall durin the week SOOOO im deciding to end all this whining crap and im takin charge to start a SBNbike Starbucks Sundays (off HWY 100 & Greenfield) we'll all meet up at 12:30-1 the very latest so we have plenty of light to ride and from there move on out.. im up for it starting next week because of this weekend with the competition
i think thats a pretty good meetin spot...does anyone have any QUESTIONS???COMMENTS..CONCERNS..SUGGESTIONS...?? :feedback

·
Registered
586 Posts
I golf a lot of Sundays, and I wanna ride some Sundays with Apex, but if y'all are willing to do some real riding, I might meet up with you instead of apex.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Do we have to have a specific spot to meet every week??? I'd much rather just play it by ear. I can't commit to a time on Sundays, some weeks I don't DJ Saturday night and am ready to ride by 8am, sometimes I'm still in bed at noon after a late night. Plus, Starbucks? I don't think so...I'd rather find somewhere to grab lunch.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know anymore scott.. im just tryin to get something together..people want to ride and no one has anything set so if whoever can make it make it... just like weds at BFS just because someone cant make it doesnt mean theres 20 that can.. it seems like wherever else we go no one likes us.. except for hooters.. is that better make it for hooters? im just tryin to take charge and get somethin together cuz it seems no one else will! sooooooooooorrrrrrrrrry!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I think you taking charge of putting together a meeting place is a great idea. I know it seems like no one is as excited (or committed) about it as you, but don't give up hope (or stop trying).

My advice is to just schedule it, even if only a few people agree on the time and location. If people are free, they'll show up. And don't be discouraged if not alot of people come the first couple times. The turnout will get better if the riding is good... that I'm sure of. People here are always up for meeting/riding if they're free. Most people don't want to commit to anything because

#1. They don't know what they're schedule is going to be (like me).

#2. They're not sure what kind of riding it will be. Some people are intimidated if everyone is talking about dragging knees (aggressive street riding) or doing wheelies (stunts) on city streets. Others don't like it if people are just going to sit around and BS the whole time.

Being one of the few old married guys in the group, I don't have a lot of chances to go meet up/go riding with everyone, regardless if it's a weekday or weeknight. But if I'm free when there's a designated get-together, I'll be there. Heck, I still haven't made it out to a Wednesday night (don't give up on me yet everyone!).

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well this is gonna be the plan...starting next weekend or the weekend after whichever itll be hooter sundays at 1.. for those of ya that want to show up great for those who dont dont..i hear ya on that! and we can possibly eat then too (scott) however im not real familiar with all the backroads although i know a couple so whoever comes that has ideas where to run thatd be awesome and i hear ya on the city/draggin knees junk.. im not a fast rider i just like to cruise, cuz you enjoy it more so again.. whomever has suggestions or feedback let me know! :headbang

1 - 9 of 9 Posts