Remember the Star Wars Kid? Here's the Star Wars Kid a few years later. :lol3:

·
Registered
475 Posts
wow, looks like he finally got into shape and is ready for his big break

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think those people take those movies a little too seriously!Very funny video though!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Wow, did you see how he took out all those tree leaves and braches single handedly??? The dude is a Jedi GOD!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
my brother works at bestbuy and he said at the store they sell some lightsaber replicas; some of the workers practiced and learned the same moves they do in the movie and have reenactments in the parking lot. yea some people take it WAAAY to far.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Wow... were it not for that dramatic music, I would have thought that was a Jello commercial! "Watch it wiggle.. see it jiggle..." :lao

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
lmao.. I love the mat he put down for the somersault

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
hahaha, those little kicks were hilarious. His foot didn't eeven come above his damn knee.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Where's Triumph the insult comic dog when you need him?

·
Registered
592 Posts
chesus said:
my brother works at bestbuy and he said at the store they sell some lightsaber replicas; some of the workers practiced and learned the same moves they do in the movie and have reenactments in the parking lot. yea some people take it WAAAY to far.
:eek:nfloor :lao ah haha ha i work at a best buy too and the second we got that in the whole computer department was all over them. it was kinda nice though they finally stoped talking about star trek for a few weeks

·
Registered
41 Posts
:bitchslap I do not know what is sadder....the guy making the movie or the fact that I watched it hoping he would impale himself.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
From what I read, the original star wars kid is a canadian and he was pretty depressed after his vid got released on the net, and even tried to kill himself. Anyway a lot of people really took heart to him and sent him a lot of gifts so that was nice. Poor guy never asked to be people's source of entertainment.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Whoever did the text for that movie is a fucking moron. whith? What the fuck is that?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts