Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need your help!!

Chip Ellis parked the Star/G2 rig last night in Omaha Neb. about 10:30 pm, when he came out this morning it was GONE!

Please help us find it! Any suggestions would be appreciated. 229-924-0031 or 800-841-7827

It is the whole rig: truck, trailer, race bike, engines, pit bikes, 2 street bikes, tools, EVERYTHING!!

Call everybody you know that may be able to help!

Thanks,
Jackie and George Bryce
George Smith

1997 T2000 Kenworth Truck
Competition Trailer
White and Blue with Orange Star and Yellow Flames

Shana Craig
Schnitz Racing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email: [email protected]
phone: 800-837-9730
web: http://www.schnitzracing.com

Attachments

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Dang, that's a beautiful rig. I hope they catch those theives. I'll keep an eye out over here in Oklahoma, over.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Holy shit. God damn, fuckers should be shot if they are caught, though I doubt its hard to miss a truck like that.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Im from Nebraska If I see that thing, which should be easy to spot, you,ll be the first to know. Man that is a nice rig though. Keep us posted and let us know if you find those idiots.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
You would think that with a truck as big and flashy as that they would already be caught. Good luck in finding it. I dont wanna sound like a pessimist but even if they do find it I doubt they will find everything inside.

·
Registered
966 Posts
how in gods name do you steal a 18 wheeler, without hearing the thing start up. And how do you miss that rig!

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
I'd bet it was taken by professional theives. That sucker is probably all repainted now - anyone who can see would notice that thing on the road.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
agreed.. only professionals have the kind of balls to steal something that OBVIOUS and BIG. You just cant hop in and drive one of those, you need training.. I'll bet you find the rig on some farm road, but all the valuable stuff on the inside is history. They werent interested in the truck, they probably know what a truck like that carries in the back..
I hope for the best man.. But more realistically, I hope you have a good insurance company.. I also hope you find those soul-less bastards before the cops do, and administer some good old steet Justice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts