Sport Bikes banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Hi everyone!
I am new to St. Louis as I just moved here. Used to live in Cape and rode some with the guys down there. Was hoping to meet some of you St. Louis people and possibly get to ride with y'all.
Volken

Hi everyone!
I am new to St. Louis as I just moved here. Used to live in Cape and rode some with the guys down there. Was hoping to meet some of you St. Louis people and possibly get to ride with y'all.
Volken
check out stlar.com and the mo-silhsta yahoo group.

<<< lives in st. louis, might do the october 12th "try the track" @ GW
Do it! :)

I did it this past Aug. FYI... They gave us the option to run more sessions (I think 4 more) in the street/ novice group for $60 after our Try the Track sesions.

I would have liked to run it faster, but for some it was plenty quick for the first time on a track. Its a great way to pop your track cherry.

Not much.......Working this very second waiting to get off at 7 to ride home. Anyone riding this weekend?

I am open Saturday till about noon
Gonna be cold tomorrow. I will be riding to work as right now, the bike is my transportation.

st.louie whats up...I cant wait to get some rides together this summer and meet some faces off of here...

I remember years and years back they used to have an annual sbn meet and it was here in MO..The turnout was never that great I dont think...Are they still doing it?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.