Sport Bikes banner

St. Louis folk

6K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  pontiacman63383 
#1 ·
So who here is in Stl and the surrounding areas? I've got a couple years left in the Navy and I'm probably moving back to South County.
Brandon

#7 ·
Oh yeah. i grew up in Jackson, Wibs BBQ MMmmm. nothing fancy just good.

I've never made it to a track day, but I'd like to when ever I get a chance. my first born is due in a few months, so it might be awhile before I get to go.... It'll happen one of these days.

#9 ·
I've been up there years ago, but nothing was going on. Just wanted to take a look. We have a farm out by Oak Ridge, so if I have the urge I go out there. RH has been in buisness for quite awhile.

Addicting... yep, thats what I need something to drain more $. The wife wll love me more for it.:slaugh I guess since a track is far enough away that i could keep it under control, though.

Does Gateway do many track days? i've heard that it's not the safest. Doesn't look like it's the best anyway. I've gone to races there, but it was years ago.

#11 ·
I think the closest are KC(I think there is one there) and Putnam IN.

I got to go to St. Joe for the first time this year with a buddy that has a couple of 4 wheelers. Good fun! It was the first time that I got to ride anyting in the dirt for more than a few minutes. I Would have rather been on a bike though. i don't think that I would spend the $ for a Quad if I had the chance to get either type.

#20 ·
hey me too

i get out of the army in 90 days ill be moving to west county again.
always down to ride....

#22 ·
Hi everyone!
I am new to St. Louis as I just moved here. Used to live in Cape and rode some with the guys down there. Was hoping to meet some of you St. Louis people and possibly get to ride with y'all.
Volken

#26 ·
Do it! :)

I did it this past Aug. FYI... They gave us the option to run more sessions (I think 4 more) in the street/ novice group for $60 after our Try the Track sesions.

I would have liked to run it faster, but for some it was plenty quick for the first time on a track. Its a great way to pop your track cherry.

#31 ·
st.louie whats up...I cant wait to get some rides together this summer and meet some faces off of here...

I remember years and years back they used to have an annual sbn meet and it was here in MO..The turnout was never that great I dont think...Are they still doing it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.