Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Supersquid
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when riding im finding that my nutz get squished in the tank or i have to stop and adjust...does this happen to anyone else?ya weird question but how do i fix it, besides castration.

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
I have never had this happen to me! :)

Do you find it is because your seat is slick? Or are you sliding against the tank, where a tank pad might help.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sit further back on the seat.

·
Supersquid
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think the problem is the tank and seat are too slipery, i cant sit back cause il slide forward and cant grip the tank with my knees to stay back.and the sharp angle of an r6 tank doesint help.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
lol....at stop lights, i gotta pull my crotch down becasue that area gets alittle tight.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
happens all the time. Walk with pride.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
This seems to be only a problem in Toronto. :)

What if you always accelerate? :)

Why can't you grip the tank a bit with your knees to prevent sliding forward?

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I squished my clam a couple times but I got some grips and I hold tighter with my knee's so I'm good now , giver a try !

·
Supersquid
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will get these grips then that should fix it.i try to grip now but just slide forward and squish my nads.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
bredebee said:
I squished my clam a couple times but I got some grips and I hold tighter with my knee's so I'm good now , giver a try !

I've been caught off guard by a bump or pothole in the road a few times and had my cl!t smashed into the tank before. Talk about pain! Jeezus... I'm hoping the stomp grip will put an end to that.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Your R6 is nothing bro--try riding my 636 (the nut buster of all time)

Use your arms and legs to keep you from sliding forward...and wear leather pants--I find the thinner the pant material, the worse my nuts feel.

·
Duc(k)
2,001 Posts
bredebee said:
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :lao

I laughed so loud that I just distracted class from that one.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
acalliste said:
I've been caught off guard by a bump or pothole in the road a few times and had my cl!t smashed into the tank before. Talk about pain! Jeezus... I'm hoping the stomp grip will put an end to that.

Wheeewwww okay good then it isn't just me , thought I was retarded for a sec there

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I'm okay with that , I think we're super cool broads lolol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts