Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my bike today riding behind some douch bag on a 1000rr he is flying up the road on the straights which does not bother me one bit since I often fly down the highway if traffic allows. But I almost rear ended him twice. The first time he was going about 85 into a left turn wich I do on a day to day bases. Well he gets to the turn and jams on the brakes. So I hit mine hard to avoid him. I am kinda laughing at this point. Typical squid on a new 1000 and can't seem to figure out how to turn it. So I just back off it a little bit and follow about 50 ft behind. Next 5 turns same thing. The highway is 4 lane 2 in each direction. I decide I am going to pass him in the left lane so I get on it as we are comming to the next bend and squidley decides he is going to try and take the turn like I do so he does not go for the brakes this time at about 85-90mph. I am fine in my turn tucked in and at a good lean when out of no where Mr. I can't turn takes the turn wide and runs right in front of me and almost hits the wall. I swerve as far as I can with out hitting the wall to avoid him. Then he pulls over so I follow him and he begins to try and tell me I shoiuld have not tried to pass him he was going to switch lanes. He never looked in his mirror, turned a turn signal on on signaled in any way. So hrad ass continues to tell me he is going to kick my ass and trys to act cool and throws his helmet on the ground. I laughed so f'n hard I was almost in tears. He gets in my face so I get off my bike and he starts to back up. Wrong person to piss with today. I grab him by his jacket and push him on the ground and tell him if he gets in my face one more time he is going to the hospital. He was smart and grabed his helmet off the ground and left. So thats my story. End rant.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Typical retard... He was blaming you for tryin to pass him while he was 'changing lanes' when in actuality you were trying to get past him to protect yourself from his unable-to-turn target-fixated-on-the-wall ass... Then he throws his helmet on the ground, which means it should be replaced because it can no longer be relied upon to protect his dumb ass when he does put his bike into the wall trying to figure out how to turn it.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Thats freaking hilarious!! Especially the helmet bounce he pulled.. What an idiot..
I'm sure you advised him to send his helmet to a certified inspector to check for cracks? Fool now has a $300 paperweight on his head...

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When he threw his helmet it reminded me of Torque. I was so pissed at that point I did not even think to throw it in his face that his helmet was now usless.

·
It's good to B-King
3,290 Posts
The helmet thing was too much. Hopefully his dumbass learns how to ride or quits before he hurts himself or someone else.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I guess you don't ALWAYS meet the nicest people on a Honda. Real genius move by that guy to throw his helmet on the ground.

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
Thanks, I needed a good laugh! The helmet bit was particularily funny!

·
Registered
318 Posts
dennisred69 said:
When he threw his helmet it reminded me of Torque. I was so pissed at that point I did not even think to throw it in his face that his helmet was now usless.
He must have seen the movie and thought the helmet throw looked cool. Hopefully he won't try to ride on top of any trains.........

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
lol what a dumbass. he just messed up his own gear. I would understand if he did all this shit and took responsibility for his actions by at least admitting he's still a noob. But nice move on your part lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
well the first time he almost hit was completely his fault (besides the fact you were probably following an unknown rider a little to close)...the second was yours....if you know you have an inexperienced rider around you...get the fuck away from him...its only a recipe for disaster...glad this turned out ok and he didn't take both of you out on that turn

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raven R1 said:
well the first time he almost hit was completely his fault (besides the fact you were probably following an unknown rider a little to close)...the second was yours....if you know you have an inexperienced rider around you...get the fuck away from him...its only a recipe for disaster...glad this turned out ok and he didn't take both of you out on that turn
That is what I was trying to do. He was in the right lane so I swiched to the left to go around him and he ran wide into my lane. But the first time was some what mine. I was a little to close but I did not expect him to jam on the brakes for a bend.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
SO what you're saying is you ran across Aaron Yates on the highway?
It's squid season out there people. The other day I watched some oh-so-cool dude on a new gixxer wobble thru a simple, very low speed right hander, obviously not able to turn a bike he dropped his credit score to buy.
Of course Mr. Temp Tag was without a helmet, gloves, or any other basic protective gear. Wouldn't want the girls to think he was a newbie or anything. Not that the utter lack of ability to ride a motorcycle was a dead giveaway......

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
dennisred69 said:
He wouldn't have a clue what you meant. Good thing about squids is natural selection affects there population moreso than other life forms. Bad thing is they make the rest of look so bad. Except when leaned over of course. :) Hell, I don't want them wearing helmets. We need organ donors!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Occurs to me that you could have guessed that he'd lose his line, since that's what he'd just been doing. But how do you pass squid on the straightaways? It's a pickle.

He'll pay for his idiot behaviour someday, and the doctors will line up with little white coolers. I just hope he doesn't take a gf or child as a rider.

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
Raven R1 said:
Even if I meet a friend of a friend, I wont ride close to the person untill I know the riders style. I ride enough with a few people that we take single lane turns side by side, but a "new rider" I leave alone.
This should be a lesson for everyone.
Glad you're OK!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
this is one reason I don't like riding w/people I don't know. There's too many people like him around here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts