Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
no, but i saw a gsxr on the HOV lane w/o a shirt , but he did have his protective backpack on........

·
Registered
404 Posts
If you go down, there's really no difference between a t-shirt and no shirt. I guess if you hangin' it out...you can just let it all hang out :lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
No shirt, just a helmet, boots, and jeans. I just don't get it. And harley riders say sportbike riders are stupid.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
that is truelly nothing out of the ordinary here in florida, even for sportbikes.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm surprised he's wearing a helmet.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
around milwaukee i see that all the time when its warm out.

·
Registered
234 Posts
that is normal here, it is abnormal to see someone wearing a jacket and gloves with a helmet. whats really funny is seeing the guy in a tshirt with no helmet jacket and wearing gloves.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
gotta love that belly!! :barf Is that we women have to look foward too in the future?! God, I hope not! :a2

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Isn't it funny how a harley can make some computer geek think he is the biggest badass around? Look at that old man's face. It looks as if he is trying to like like a hard ass. He looks like a friggin idiot to me.

·
Registered
569 Posts
japbike said:
gotta love that belly!! :barf Is that we women have to look foward too in the future?! God, I hope not! :a2
Oh yeah baby, I've got a keg on brew just for you!

·
Registered
681 Posts
NetStalker said:
anyone have that pic of the guy with no shirt on
Squids are squids, no matter what they ride! Find a better reason to bash an HD.....like oil leaks and prices 4x what they're worth.

BTW, I see dickheads like that on sportbikes all the time......guess they think they're just as 'bad ass'.:lame

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Is there such thing as a Harley rider that isn't a squid? Few sportbike riders wear gear but I have yet to see a Harley rider wearing gear. Chaps don't count if you're wondering, they are for horses, not motorcycles. Just for looks and keeping pants clean on the front.

·
Aww cinnamon an' gravy!
107 Posts
japbike said:
Hey man, the more rolls ya got, the more ya have to spread around with the ladies
:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts