Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the time i just ignore what people say, but just thought this was funny.Was coming out of a Club 2nite and these guys (about 4 of them) were talking among them selfs as i walked by one said to me "is your bike fast"? my reply was "fast enuff to kill me". Then one guy said to one of his buddys its not fast unless its a 1000.I allmost pissed my self laughing.
At this point im just walking away.Then one of the other guys asked if i could do a wheelie. My reply was sure but not here, in a less crowded area i would.Then the guy said you dont know how to ride if you cant do a wheelie in the parking lot of a mall.And these are Adults not Teens thats what the best part was. So saying that, "you know youre a squid if"

1:Any Bike below a 1000 is considered slow
2:Your Idea of a good Rider is if he can do a wheelie

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
are you sure this didnt happen in Bowling Green just last week? hahah! same thing happend to me.. I just sat and smiled... and agreed.. "yup, your right, yup"

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hum,not sure if they were or not(but i would think yes), but most Adults would not comment unless they are interested. So if they are interested (well you know where iam going with this)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
fastchoke said:
Most of the time i just ignore what people say, but just thought this was funny.Was coming out of a Club 2nite and these guys (about 4 of them) were talking among them selfs as i walked by one said to me "is your bike fast"? my reply was "fast enuff to kill me". Then one guy said to one of his buddys its not fast unless its a 1000.I allmost pissed my self laughing.
At this point im just walking away.Then one of the other guys asked if i could do a wheelie. My reply was sure but not here, in a less crowded area i would.Then the guy said you dont know how to ride if you cant do a wheelie in the parking lot of a mall.And these are Adults not Teens thats what the best part was. So saying that, "you know youre a squid if"

1:Any Bike below a 1000 is considered slow
2:Your Idea of a good Rider is if he can do a wheelie

thats your sign.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I lived in Va. Beach for 3 years....I know allllllll about squids. I'd say those guys fit the bill.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_V
Common sense is in short supply these days.

SMFCPACFP said:
I disagree, Fastchoke showed a lot of common sense. He didn't let some kids who have no vested interest into doing something stupid.
I disagree.....short supply meaning 1 out of 5 people in this story HAD some.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts