Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a KBC TK8 helmet and it seems there is always this squeeling wind noise coming from a little bit of air leaking through the bottom of the visor when I'm on the highway. If I push the visor down hard, the noise stops for about 10 seconds, and then starts up again. Wondering if anyone has a good idea on how to make it stay air tight?

I know some more expensive helmets have clips to keep the visor tight, but I can't afford one.
Thanks

·
Registered
486 Posts
I dont have a KBC but on my helmet I once had a problem getting the visor to shut all the way, so I just took it off the helmet then put it back on and made sure it snapped back in where it should be, and never had a problem since.

·
Registered
42 Posts
VISOR SEALING:
Your helmet is designed to offer a maximum visor sealing effect from rain and wind penetration, to ensure this operates efficiently make sure visor ratchet system is correctly aligned as some times the factory fitting may sometime vary or become loose, adjust and tighten ratchet screws or ask your KBC dealer for technical advice or assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts