Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone's heard anything good or bad about their jackets. It's not easy to find info on them. All I know is that they are from Italy.

Any input would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks.

Cheers

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought one off Ebay about a year ago. I would have kept it, but it was a little too big.
It was a very nice jacket. The leather was not as thick "or stiff" as either my Vanson or Joe Rocket Speedmaster and the version that I had didn't come with much in the way of armor. The details and finish however were very well done.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Spyke jacket, a Spyke 2pc Suit, a Dainese Jacket and a Dainese 1pc Suit. I would say Dainese has the nod on quality, fit and finish though I have no problem at all with my Spyke stuff. The Spyke has the same armor as the Dainese, both jackets and suits fit great and have worn great as well.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KRG said:
I have a Spyke jacket, a Spyke 2pc Suit, a Dainese Jacket and a Dainese 1pc Suit. I would say Dainese has the nod on quality, fit and finish though I have no problem at all with my Spyke stuff. The Spyke has the same armor as the Dainese, both jackets and suits fit great and have worn great as well.

Hope this helps.
Great..thanks alot. What part of Canada are you from? I`m from Montreal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts