Sport Bikes banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If anyone wants to meet up during the day, please PM me and I will provide you with my cell phone number. We can approximate when we are going to be here and there and try to figure something out.

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well, everything went great today! It ended up being Steve (steveo) and CreatureCore which was nice as we prefer smaller groups. We rode the usual twisties in north Jersey and ended up crossing into NY state and stopping at a little hangout over the border. DAMN was it hot up there!

Lunch at Chatterbox was yummy as usual. We left just before the car show started but we got to see a bunch of nice old cars (and some new) arrive early before we left.

Got back to my house with just under 200mi on the clock. It was nice to get out and actually ride for half the day, as I haven't done any rides longer than 50 miles lately. I'm sure you guys will be a little sore like I will be!

A few people PMed me early this morning after I left. I will be replying back to you. Sorry you missed out, but I did post the info up here as a heads up.

I will upoad some few pictures tonight or tomorrow.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts