Registered
121 Posts
yup, flip flops. I would loose the helmet and the shirt!! :lao :lao

Nice Bike though.

I miss my bike.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
I thought that the whole flipflop thing was a joke... Didn't know people actually did that...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hagios said:
I thought that the whole flipflop thing was a joke... Didn't know people actually did that...
Me neither till I came accross these pics on a dealer's web site! :lao
It's a 1000RR to boot! That's how this guy rode off the dealer's lot just after buying!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nice!

I saw a guy on a Monster 900 this weekend....

shorts, flip flops, t-shirt and to top it off what really irked me was the 12 year old kid he had on the back with the same "gear" on. I don't care if someone puts themselves in that predicament, but to do that to a poor ignorant kid...geez!

My girlfriend and I ended up stopping next to him at a couple of lights...we were in full leathers as we had returned from a ride in the mountains.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My uncle rides with flipflops, t-shirt and shorts, and sunglasses. Some people are to set in their ways to change, oh well.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I saw a LOT of bikers around here last Sunday wearing shorts and T shirts, no flip flops that I noticed though.. I wear pants for a reason personally.. LOL My GF's cousin wanted to ride my bike so I let him ride it around their neighborhood, even though he's young he knows what he's doing (used to race competitively) and he burned his leg on the pipe.. He's never rode a liter and has been bragging to his friends about his "badge of honor".. :urowned

·
Registered
773 Posts
flip flops turn me on... jk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes!!! I love the flipflops...Everyone always makes fun of me because I ride my dirtbike in flipflops all of the time...nice to see someone else rockin' the flops! :headbang :headbang :headbang

·
www.getrenegade.com
917 Posts
dreamy333 said:
flip flops turn me on... jk
In that case I'm riding barefoot, that should really get ya going! Who need toes anyway!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ride with mesh shorts...bare footed...shirt off...and a full faced helmet on.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
You should all come out to Hawaii...seems like most of the people ride like that out here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
sictight311 said:
I ride with mesh shorts...bare footed...shirt off...and a full faced helmet on.
I've done that once or twice around the block to test a brake job or something like that, but never for street riding.

At the risk of being :flamed , I have ridden in flip flops several times, but not for any serious riding - more like getting a pack of smokes or something, it's happened once or twice without my even realizing it, until I'm already headed somewhere. You just gotta make sure to get that plastic thong part under the shifter. :dblthumb

Okay Hagios, bring it :neener

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
addivinum said:
I've done that once or twice around the block to test a brake job or something like that, but never for street riding.

At the risk of being :flamed , I have ridden in flip flops several times, but not for any serious riding - more like getting a pack of smokes or something, it's happened once or twice without my even realizing it, until I'm already headed somewhere. You just gotta make sure to get that plastic thong part under the shifter. :dblthumb

Okay Hagios, bring it :neener
I'm kicking your ass next time I'm in San Antonio... You and your flip flops :lao

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
So do all new 1000RR's come with free flip-flops an a hug from William Hung? :lao

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
I've seen what happens when a squid wearing flipflops tries to panic stop by putting his feet down.

As I drove past the accident, I saw bloody raw meat where the bottoms of his feet used to be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts