Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am taking SDA 101. I wanted to ask for some help from you guys on some visual aids. I am working on a speech on sportbikes and the different lifestyles, riding types. Track Riders, Street Riders, Stunt Riders. I am looking for any type of pictures that would be good visual aids. Pictures showing techniques and other things worth mentioning, such as "kneedraggin", "kissing the mirror", cool stunt pics, etc.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
There are a few stunt pics and a little racing stuff on my bike site (see sig), plus some of pics of the bike out in places I've been. You're welcome to use any of them for your project if they will help.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Since you have the chance you should throw some driver-biker safety in there. Most of those people will never ride and you have an opportunity to make them aware of what goes on from a biker perspective.

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
post this thread in the stunt section, the women's section, and do a websearch for each type of picture you are looking for "kneedraggin, wheelie, endo/stoppie, etc"

The msf course booklet is a nice handout, or excerpts from it.

and a video will bring everything home, so maybe if you find one or 2 good videos or dvds with all your riding types and all your stunts, you'll be good to go.

and make sure to talk about female motorcyclists, of course, many people still don't think normal women ride bikes. :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I probably won't do a lot on the whole safety thing--just mostly gear, because college kids don't listen to safety plus none of them ride and we are graded on how we capture the audiences attention.

I was just wondering if anyone had some sweet pics save.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Almighty Jason said:
Thanks guys, I probably won't do a lot on the whole safety thing--just mostly gear, because college kids don't listen to safety plus none of them ride and we are graded on how we capture the audiences attention.

I was just wondering if anyone had some sweet pics save.

Maybe you should be more specific on the pics you need for *class*.......Maybe screen printing class aye?

What does gear or no gear have to do with depicting our industry and the pics that are captured representing different riding activities?

Squidly pics are just as common as properly geared rider pics anyhow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts