Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Sportbike Northwest promotional video is now up on the website. I'm not blown away by it but it pretty much does the job. A few of the posed riding scenes look really wooden and there are not as many shots of the beautiful green mountains and waterfall scenes, but we'll do better next time. We'll eventually get a smoother video set-up.

There are a few new still shots in the gallery as well with my FZ1 getting a lot of camera time... All in all, the site still showcases the really nice roads and terrain around the event. We rode the area (1200 miles) last month getting things set for September. I'm really looking forward to it and hope to see you guys there.

PS: If any of you guys are going to the Ducati NW event at PIR this week, come by and see us at the Sound Rider booth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys.

There is now a forum in place to help riders hook-up for the event. Here is the link. So if you are looking for some company on the way there, check it out.

We are setting the last of the schedule now and I am getting the door prizes together. Pass the word... I hope to see you there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts