Sport Bikes banner

Sportbike Garage Zero Gravity Windscreen specials

7K views 69 replies 55 participants last post by  ChloroFiend 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey SBN,

We are running specials on all ZERO GRAVITY Windscreens. We have them on sale for all models and styles.(Ducati,Suzuki,Kawasaki,Yamaha,honda). These are great windscreens that really reduce wind resistance on the rider and wind noise. Let me know what bike you have and what windscreen you want and I’ll get you a price. Give me a call at 303-359-3428 if you have any questions or would like to order one up.

Ride safe!
Louis
Louis@sportbikegarage.com
303-359-3428

I attached a couple pictures for you guys...

See less See more
Discussion starter · #12 ·
buzzard said:
How much for a DB (can you get a lighter smoked one?) for a 1999 ZX6R shipped to 33411?
I sent all of you guys a PM. Yes I can get any color you want including the lighter smoked version.

Ride Safe!
Louis

Discussion starter · #14 ·
gasoul said:
how much for a db dark smoke or a chrome db for a 01 f4I ? shipped to 31201...

I sent all of you guys a pm. Let me know if you need anything else. We appreciate your orders.

Thanks guys,
Louis

Discussion starter · #21 ·
stoneloco808 said:
what about a clear double bubble for an '03 R6 with shipping to hawaii?

Sent everyone a pm!

If you guys have anymore questions about what double bubbles are available feel free to shoot me an e-mail or give me a call.

Thanks,
Louis

Discussion starter · #23 ·
str8spd2001 said:
Double Bubble Dark smoke for 2003 CBR600F4i shipped to 90012. str8spd2001@yahoo.com thanx.
Sent you an e-mail! I replied to everyone here, please let me know if i missed you by accident.

Thanks!
Louis

Discussion starter · #33 · (Edited)
Responce...

taziscool said:
Well, where's the prices for the rest of us????
Hey Guys,

Sent all of you guys a quote. Sorry about the wait, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to give me a call.

Ride Safe!
Louis

Discussion starter · #62 ·
crazy_A said:
How much for a DB For a GSXR 600k1 to 28209?
Hey buddy,

Got you a quote, I'm still working on getting all of you the rest of quotes. The special is also now over, all of those who posted before this post will receive the special price.

Thanks,
Louis

Discussion starter · #64 ·
sungsmith said:
DITTO to 91354

Hello,

I'm sorry the special is over. They are now back at regular price, here and on our website.

Thanks for your interest though.
Ride Safe,
Louis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.