Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a legit number for this company? I ordered some stuff on july 30 and still haven't received anything.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
This company had some major issues with a member in the past, and it got as bad as it could possibly get...Sorry I don't know the number, but I'm sure something will pop up...

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
L8 Braker said:
This company had some major issues with a member in the past, and it got as bad as it could possibly get...Sorry I don't know the number, but I'm sure something will pop up...
I remeber all that :lol . Good luck man. That is one shady company. The guy finally got his stuff but it took a long time. I think it was username - Jason but not sure. You might want to PM him and ask.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
I remeber all that :lol . Good luck man. That is one shady company. The guy finally got his stuff but it took a long time. I think it was username - Jason but not sure. You might want to PM him and ask.
That was one of the ugliest threads of all time on SBN...I'm trying to get to the archives, but I can't remember where the link is to pull them up :dunno

·
Registered
501 Posts
their website is crap and doesn't list and address or phone number, that should have given you a clue. Wasn't the member Bladerunner?

·
Registered
19 Posts
man, that sucks...i remember the situation from awhile back, with the same company. hope everything works out well for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally got an email reply from them...giving me a conformation number for the post office. I sent them a nasty email threating to call my bank. Go figure. I went to my local shop today and order my decals through them. Now i'll have and extra set. Whatever...i'll never deal with these guys again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts