Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , I grew up with no money , riding 200$ bikes that where held together by dirt and dents .
I made a good living but after kids grew up I finally boght myself something and over the course of 3 yeas Ive bought/sold roughly 40 bikes ending up with 20...keepers... I have a race engineer /crew chief who works/upgrades my bikes and my rider has 7 natrional titles under his belt so we have had him test just about every brand of suspension and braking on the market . So feel free to ask about components before investing in a new suspension or brake system ect ect .

My Passion is ..unique high performance builds...so if your in the Philadelphia area on your GSXR 1000R and get blown away down a strait by say a Harley Davidson Road Glide. Its me/ my crew chief or my rider lol.( the harley Road glide has 2000cc supercharged with Grip one pro traction control, and Fg Gubilinni WSBK class zero load front forks , rear shock =as close to WSBK suspension as we can get to improve handling as much as can be done to a Harley Road glide . Just an example of one of our uique performance builds .
Anyhow if I can help anyone with set up ect im here for fellow rides. take care Jake

·
Registered
848 Posts
but will it turn?

it is pretty easy to blow past people doing near/around the PSL. :)

Welcome to the site.

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Am I correct in thinking you're into bikes, but you have someone build and work on them, and also a rider for them? So what part do you come in at? Just curious. Btw, welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts