Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently picked up a set of cheap stands (i know I know, but they were in the budget) and they came with spools but no instructions for installing them. Is there a spot on the swingarm for them to go or do I have to make a spot for them to go?

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Well, take a look at your swingarm. Are there threaded holes on either side? If yes, then yes; if no, what do you think?

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
There are supposed to be threaded holes for the spools near the end of your swingarm. I don't think Hon-duh put them in the old CBRs though because they're so smart. You will need to use a non-spooled stand, unless drilling through your swingarm happens to sound like a good idea to you.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
So i recently picked up a set of cheap stands (i know I know, but they were in the budget) and they came with spools but no instructions for installing them. Is there a spot on the swingarm for them to go or do I have to make a spot for them to go?
I have an LP non-spool stand and would like a spool stand. Wanna trade? Even if you don't want mine, I may want to buy yours if you can't return it.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts