1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Weak!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
If I understand the article correctly: He wasn't a 'Sperm Donor' in the usual sense. He's saying they had a verbal agreement that he would knock her up but would bear no responsibility. Apparently, her story is different and that's why they ended up in court... He said, she said. And, perhaps unfortunately for him, she is raising the only existing 'evidence'. 2 Judges apparently didn't buy his side of the story.

Or am I reading something incorrectly???

Scott :dunno

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I get alot of diffrent things out of this story... but the moral for me is this.....

If a woman asks you men to donate for a kid.. RUN.. DON'T WALK! I know plenty of women out there that will reach into any mans pocket book just cuz they know they can. I'm truely embarrased over my own gender. What a skank she is. If she couldnt take care of her off spring, then she should of spread her legs....just my .02 worth...

condoms are cheap guys, babies aren't..... keep it wraped! :)

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
or just keep it unwrapped and use a rusty clothes hanger if the worst happens

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
that is exactly what happened to me..........

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
japbike said:
If a woman asks you men to donate for a kid.. RUN.. DON'T WALK! I know plenty of women out there that will reach into any mans pocket book just cuz they know they can.
Or you could write up a written contract, which should be binding. Verbal contracts are fairly useless because you can't prove they ever existed.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
TJT said:
Or you could write up a written contract, which should be binding. Verbal contracts are fairly useless because you can't prove they ever existed.
Actually, I don't think so. Your liability is to your child, not your partner. And since you can't make a valid contract with a minor (particularly one that isn't born yet) I don't think there is a contractual way to avoid child support. Nor should you.

Further, the law supersedes contractual agreements when they are inconsistent.

What would make anyone want to make a child as a favor to someone else anyway?

·
Registered
522 Posts
ridiculous

·
Registered
981 Posts
Kawa-ZX9 said:
Are there really such things as " Sperm banks" . I have lived in Seattle, NYC and not once ever knew of a real sperm bank.
yeah, sperm banks are real. if i didnt care, itd be a quick way to make some $$. but i dont want any little me's runnin around, so thats not happenin

·
Registered
646 Posts
BuRn__ said:
yeah, sperm banks are real. if i didnt care, itd be a quick way to make some $$. but i dont want any little me's runnin around, so thats not happenin
Man...a bunch of mini me's would be so cool running around...damn, im so syked right now. Im heading over to one of those banks right now. I mean, according to you guys im wasting good money every single day, several times a day. Good money down the drain...Thanks for the insight people.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Flash6R said:
Man...a bunch of mini me's would be so cool running around...damn, im so syked right now. Im heading over to one of those banks right now. I mean, according to you guys im wasting good money every single day, several times a day. Good money down the drain...Thanks for the insight people.
hahahaa :alky

·
Registered
199 Posts
I understand that the money would be for the kid and all, but IF and that is a big if, I was a sperm donor. I would look at it as if I was helping someone out. A couple that cant have kids (his fault obviously), or a woman who wants a child but dont want to sleep with whoever, etc. I would never expect it to come back on me 10 years down the rode and say, remember that week you needed the money, well now we need money.

Shit like that will make people quit donating.

·
Registered
24 Posts
jtoker13 said:
I understand that the money would be for the kid and all, but IF and that is a big if, I was a sperm donor. I would look at it as if I was helping someone out. A couple that cant have kids (his fault obviously), or a woman who wants a child but dont want to sleep with whoever, etc. I would never expect it to come back on me 10 years down the rode and say, remember that week you needed the money, well now we need money.

Shit like that will make people quit donating.

Lets hope so! I think Scotteq read it right; He's an idoit for not having it in writing. He boinked her, she popped two nice money machines, and he's paying $1500 a month for that mistake. Personally, I'd try for custody of them with the argument "she can't afford to keep my kids. She can have visiting rights." He's obviously got more money.. get a lawyer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts