SPEEDYMOTO Frame Sliders: MV Agusta F3
SpeedyMoto Frame Slider Systems are the strongest available on the market today. Like all of their parts, these too have been throughly tested, raced with and of course crashed on.
• Through the Body Frame Sliders The SpeedyMoto frame slider kit includes an extremely durable chromoly steel engine bolt. Precision-ground, thread-formed and quenched and tempered to an aircraft grade tensile strength of 185,000 psi, our bolt far surpasses OEM specs (as well as other manufactures) in both strength and wearability.
• We employ stainless steel for the integral engine nuts and slider support, not unlike the high-strength engine bolts used by Ducati race teams. Corrosion resistant and strain-hardened stainless steel is ideal for the crucial applications of holding your motor in, supporting the entire chassis, and providing a reliable platform for the actual slider.
• SpeedyMoto uses High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) plastic for the slider puck. Unlike other plastics, the unbelievably low friction coefficient of this plastic makes it practically glide on the pavement. By using this material the risk of 'grabbing' is reduced, avoiding turning a smooth lowside into the dreaded catastrophic highside.
* FREE continental USA shipping on orders over $100.
* Outside continental USA, use shipping passwords:
GLOBAL250 gets 25% off shipping on orders over $250
GLOBAL500 gets 50% off shipping on orders over $500
GLOBAL750 gets 75% off shipping on orders over $750
* Register on the Motowheels website for Free forum passwords to access discounts on most non sale items or lifetime VIP passwords for deeper discounts on more items. Look for memberships and choose the membership type that fits you the best