·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you go on NA.. Didn't you read this when I put it up a while ago?

I work at KTM. We have a lot of stuff going on. Definitly worth coming and the sites to check out are Motorcycle Stunting Information and Events – ndstunting.com and North Dakota Motorcycle Riding and Racing - Information & Events.
I dont remember seeing it on N/A i recently seen a ton of the ads on bisman. The g/f doesnt want to go since its on the 4th but i watch the show any chance i get so ill more than likely be there.

Oh btw ill give you an update on the gear purchase and all after i know if i get in the pracs study tomarrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
let me know what jacket you want and size. When you coming to town?

You guys have to come in the the weekend of the 4th. That weekend is going to be crazy with events.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did get into the study and i will have the money on june 13th or so. Depending on if i get my tax return money back or not by the weekend of the 24th ill come in and grab one. Ill need a lid before anything though so i might do that first so i can atleast get to a lot and get some practice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd love to be at that show. I attended to a show like this that Redbull offered. I was so afraid of bikes until my ex-boyfriend bought his, now I am wishing I had the height to own one and became a fan of extreme sports. Do they never come to Latin countries, those shows?

Patricia

North Dakota Drug Treatment

1 - 6 of 6 Posts