Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my speedo quit working today it was fine then i looked down and i was going 0mph any way my speedo runs off the front wheel any one know what might be rong or what to do to fix this

·
Registered
9 Posts
i had a problem with my odometer on one of my dirtbikes and it was cuz the cable was disconnected from the wheel...all u gotta do is find the hole that it goes into and insert it back in...you might need a screw driver, but it should take like 2 minutes...hope i'm right

·
Registered
310 Posts
mattgixxer said:
i had a problem with my odometer on one of my dirtbikes and it was cuz the cable was disconnected from the wheel...all u gotta do is find the hole that it goes into and insert it back in...you might need a screw driver, but it should take like 2 minutes...hope i'm right
Your probably right or the cable broke.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Same thing happens now and then on my Ninja 500. Just reach up between the forks and underneath your speedometer. See if any cables are just hanging loose, and if there are any unoccupied holes. Tighten it back in.

·
Registered
103 Posts
ninja500rider, i kept having that problem... i thought about changing the cable, but found that bending the flange of the end that enters the instrumentation kept it from falling out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts