Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to swap my front sprocket from the factory 16 tooth to a 15 tooth, this will give me more low end torque, but less top end speed. What will the error in my speedo be, will it say I am going 60 when I am only going 55 or will it be the opposite

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
I think that would make your speedo 7.25% more optimistic than it already is. Dont hold me to that though. So if im right on that and your speedo is like mine +10% then youll have to do 64mph to be going 55mph. I think..

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
If your interested in them we are trying to get 9 more people to buy on or before wed. Right now the current price is 77 bucks. There is more people from the R6messagenet buying them still. If ya want one just read the whole thread above. Its a group buy from the R6messagenet and we're all invited! Ive already ordered 1 along with some other members of our fourum.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think you guys got the numbers right. Today I ran my GPS speed while riding and discovered a large devation from what my FZ6 was indicating. About 8 miles an hour faster than the satelite, it showed 70 but the fazer was showing 78.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts