if my math is correct that's about 196 mph....in a 50 mph zone.... :eek:

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I'm surprised he isn't blurry hahahahahah

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
How the fuck did the picture with the 185 get taken? It looks like they overrode the electronics and the throttle was twisted and a buddy took a picture haha. I say this because it doesn't look like a pic from a helmet cam, nor from a tank mounted cam, so how the hell did it get taken?

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Spike said:
How the fuck did the picture with the 185 get taken? It looks like they overrode the electronics and the throttle was twisted and a buddy took a picture haha. I say this because it doesn't look like a pic from a helmet cam, nor from a tank mounted cam, so how the hell did it get taken?
i have no idea. i just found the pic on uponone.com and liked it

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
On the dyno, I'd say.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
DYNO, see you guys are genious' :D

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Spike said:
I'm surprised he isn't blurry hahahahahah
A very high shutter speed 1/1200 or faster will freeze fast moving objects and make them look like they arent even moving!

If they used a 1/125 or even 1/60th speed he would have been blury anything under 1/60 and holding the camera steady is a problem.

Some digital cameras have shutter speeds of 1/4000th of a second. Film cameras seldom go over 1/1200 or so...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
The numbers on the display look like they were put in with paint or PS!

no those things suck.

you get the least little bit of sun on those things and you can't see shiot.

if it was a photoshop it would be a different depth than the other numbers and it looks the same, if not then it's a good shop job.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
photoshop or not...sweet pics!!!

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
you can look back at the top speed you attained on some bikes computers. i know i can do it on mine. top speed, avg speed, v-max, etc...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yeah it was 85 and they cut off the two lines on the 8 to make it a 3 and stuck the 1 in there.. why would the 1 be so jammed in between the numbers, it wouldn't be able to display any other number. You can even look at the right side of the 3 and tell they copied it to make the 1.. the same dark spots in the exact same places

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pyromaniac said:
why would the 1 be so jammed in between the numbers, it wouldn't be able to display any other number.
yep, no space in between the outer numbers! Good call. :beer

·
Registered
966 Posts
kranok said:
you can look back at the top speed you attained on some bikes computers. i know i can do it on mine. top speed, avg speed, v-max, etc...
nah kranok, alot of the bikes gauges arnt suffisticated like ours are.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts