Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
We can kiss motorcycle racing good-bye. Well hell, it's already gone, except for Daytona in a couple of weeks. Sad. :explosive

·
Registered
743 Posts
I canceled my cable long ago. Haven't missed it one bit. I especially dont miss the bill. Hell, I'm gone to work 9.5 hours a day, sleep another 6-8 hours. Its not like I have hours and hours to kill every day. Netflix, hulu, etc... can fill in just fine.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I'm still expecting to see MotoGP and AMA on Speed. I have not heard otherwise.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Speed is dead to me.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
I canceled my cable long ago. Haven't missed it one bit. I especially dont miss the bill. Hell, I'm gone to work 9.5 hours a day, sleep another 6-8 hours. Its not like I have hours and hours to kill every day. Netflix, hulu, etc... can fill in just fine.
I'm shocked to learn people still have cable TV... online streaming ftw! Cable TV can go die now like the dinosaur it is.
I canceled cable in october of 2011. been using a streaming media player hooked up to the tv for hulu+ and netflix and all the other stuff it offers. plus cable was horrible picture quality. tv's picture quality has far exceeded the quality the cable company can offer. which used to piss me off so f-ing bad with them.. they had the nerve to want $70+ a month for less than 480i picture quality. my media player plays everything in 1080p

local stations (for news) has always been free. but there's no sports which kills it for a lot of guys. I know guys that pay $150 a month just to be able to watch football games for 3 months. :blink

hulu is getting pretty bad with the commercials though. I pay for hulu plus and they still have commercials. but offer a lot more tv shows than netflix. netflix is way better for movies. and they don't show commercials at all. if they had more tv shows I would cancel hulu+ tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Fuck it, I have cable and I know how to work them to keep my prices low (call every time your promo pricing ends and say you're canceling and they extend your promo pricing for another year). If Dorna wants me to watch their programming and see all of their ads they'll find a suitable provider for me to watch their show on.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
CIAO SuperSic....
767 Posts
Is there any news on AMA at all???

Jesus just read that they are only having 9 rAces this year. Pretty sad, don't know how much longer that's gonna last.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Is there any news on AMA at all???

Jesus just read that they are only having 9 rAces this year. Pretty sad, don't know how much longer that's gonna last.
the Daytona 200 is march 16th and then they don't race again until JUNE!!!!

WHAT.......THE.......FUUUUUUUUU.......?????

The scheduling alone has made me lose almost all interest in AMA racing :(

·
It's good to B-King
3,290 Posts
the Daytona 200 is march 16th and then they don't race again until JUNE!!!!

WHAT.......THE.......FUUUUUUUUU.......?????

The scheduling alone has made me lose almost all interest in AMA racing :(
Round 2 is TBA, but if it doesn't materialize, and with 3 weeks to go, I don't know how it can, you're right - they won't be back until Memorial day.

All the promising talent in AMA better be heading to other National series like BSB, or World series like WSBK. AMA Proracing is dead.

It's amazing that DMG could fuck it up this quickly. Bad economy doesn't help, but damn! Unbelievable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts