·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
You're a goggle wearing :nerd ...:twofinger

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
SqwaMaster said:
Just wanted to thank you again in a more public forum for the present...
Thanks!!!!

You rock.... no matter what everyone else says :)
Aww shucks...thanks. No prob.

Always looking out for the homies, although, I do prefer the Helmet look on you...or rather, the idea of a helmet on your noggin.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
SqwaMaster said:
...no matter what everyone else says :)
Steve, you left this wide open for interpretation...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm.... I wear my helmet 24x7.
I wear a helmet on my head as well, except for when I just say "screw it, I'm just tooling around a bit to hang out with the guys and it's a great day to feel the wind on my face." I won't argue that it's not a dumb choice, but by that token, it's also hard to argue the intelligence of riding in the first place if safety really comes first. I'm glad to see most everyone is wearing them now, and I'm probably up to about 85% of the time, but once in a while I just like to put around naked (however stupid that may be)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
SqwaMaster said:
Hmmmm.... I wear my helmet 24x7.
I wear a helmet on my head as well, except for when I just say "screw it, I'm just tooling around a bit to hang out with the guys and it's a great day to feel the wind on my face." I won't argue that it's not a dumb choice, but by that token, it's also hard to argue the intelligence of riding in the first place if safety really comes first. I'm glad to see most everyone is wearing them now, and I'm probably up to about 85% of the time, but once in a while I just like to put around naked (however stupid that may be)
I'm not coming down on you..I am just a girl and I worry :)

Plus I have no idea how you deal with bugs....when we were on the parkway last night, I had my shield up, and a huge moth splatted into my face...ew...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no offense taken.... I take everything on this board with the weight of air... and typically just spout off the first thing that comes to mind (that's the sum of what the internet is, isn't it?)
Everything I say is completely lackadaisical.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts