Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf? i got a ticket recently and i got a letter from the dmv saying my total points are 6 or more and i gotta take a "special points examination". anyone know what this is all about or taken it before? dont know if its just a PA thing or not...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks japbike. oh well hopefully this is just a bullshit test, i better go study the "study guide" they sent me. :lame

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Outta curiosity what did you get a ticket for........?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ca$h said:
Outta curiosity what did you get a ticket for........?
felony evasion :lol but its ok cuz i got away from them the day before. lol jk, speeding in my car(80 in a 65)...

·
Registered
533 Posts
u crazy man, i dont think id ever run, i just imagine that after like 10 seconds id have the whole police force and a chopper looking for me

o i just realized u were joking

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
chesus said:
u crazy man, i dont think id ever run, i just imagine that after like 10 seconds id have the whole police force and a chopper looking for me

Hahahahaha...you actually think that if they knew where he lived, and they wanted him for felony evasion, they'd just send him a ticket and tell him he has to take a special "Driver's Ed for Dummies" test??

·
Registered
519 Posts
i had to take that special test once...it wasnt a test...i went in and they told me they were suspending my liscense for 115days...tricky bastards

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
So then it will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
03silvers said:
i had to take that special test once...it wasnt a test...i went in and they told me they were suspending my liscense for 115days...tricky bastards
it better be a fuckin test. if there is a suspension happening, someone is looking to get bitch slapped. :lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
snigg said:
wtf? i got a ticket recently and i got a letter from the dmv saying my total points are 6 or more and i gotta take a "special points examination". anyone know what this is all about or taken it before? dont know if its just a PA thing or not...
When I was living in Canada, and when I was a "bad boy" :D They called me in for an "interview" basically it was a chance to plead my case so they would not suspend my license, I had 9 points deducted. So I sweet talked the guy, telling him I would be a good boy for the required time and if they suspended my license I would lose my job and I would have to collect unemployment or welfare, and since it was late October at that time and there was snow on the ground already, it was really easy being good until May, when the riding season started again :lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
yea mine was an interview...but i couldnt plead shit...they told me i was losing it for 115 days nothin i could do

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
chesus said:

*cough* 9 cars *cough*

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
chesus said:

One time, I went for a serious rip on the highway. The whole time, I was telling myself "You're gonna pay big time for this one" and I was just waiting for someone to call the cops on me from their cellphone. So anyway, I'm starting to slow down for my exit (110-120ish mph) and something catches my eye. I look up and see a helicopter right above me. My heart immediately went into my throat and I could feel my whole body tense up. I said "f*ck it" and took my exit anyway. I took one last look over my left shoulder before I was getting ready to set up for turn to see if I was in serious trouble. But it turns out it was a normal helicopter. Oh man was that scary.

·
Registered
346 Posts
the test is a joke, i took it a few years ago when i got caught 85 in a 55. it's basically like drivers test like when you got your license but only easier. they grade it right in front of you and i think you get like two point off your license.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JESTER600 said:
the test is a joke, i took it a few years ago when i got caught 85 in a 55. it's basically like drivers test like when you got your license but only easier. they grade it right in front of you and i think you get like two point off your license.
ya u get two points off when you pass it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts