Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watching the game right now? Why would Arroyo, the smallest guy in creation purposely hit A-Rod? Then on the way to first base ass-rod is yelling out F-You over and over..... of course Varitek is gonna pop him one.. GOOD :) (Yes, Sox fan here.... :headbang ) Although I know it's the last thing the Sox need going for them right now... frustration is running high :(

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
It seems like everyone I know is a Red Sox fan.

Don't really know why...it's a waste of loyalty...as long as the Yankees are a team, the Red Sox aren't gonna do anything in the post season.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hometown loyalty, can't turn my back on 'em! So do most other people just pick teams based on whether or not they are 'good' ? :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Pedro messed up last year when he didnt want to leave the game. He is the ace, show up leadership and dont be a bonehead and just get out of there when you're tired.

Instead Boone, going going gone.

·
Banned
912 Posts
I'm a sox fan, Shit I'm from Beantown (in the Army) My 4 and 3 yr old watch the games with me a yell "GO RED SOX" it's awsome!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
joberly said:
Hometown loyalty, can't turn my back on 'em! So do most other people just pick teams based on whether or not they are 'good' ? :)

It seems that way around here at least. Especially in baseball and football...hell, the hometown teams are the Tigers and the Lions.

But I have a bunch of friends from around here who have no favorite teams that even reside in this state...it's kinda stupid if you ask me...you should cheer on your home team.

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
baseball is a pussy sport. let the rangers and the bruins settle it. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
That fight was entertaining

·
Registered
43 Posts
Screw the Yankees and BoSox, check out my boys in the Lou....first place, they better stay there too!!!

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i love it when a-rod gets hit

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
That game was intense, i hate the f'in yankees. Piss me off and so do their fans. Yankee fans couldn't be sox fans, they wouldn't stand by them if the yankees lost all the time. Not like us sox fans. How many years has it been? an were still behind them!! Yankee fans are so spoiled with winning the second something dosn't go their way all i hear out of their mouths is bitching and complaining. :boid the Yankees!!!!! :spank

:headbang :twofinger

Attachments

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Kawa-ZX9 said:
Have you ever try to hit a baseball at 90mph or a curveball?
you ever been run into by scott stevens at 40 mph? How about a right cross from tie domi?

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
eye speed said:
you ever been run into by scott stevens at 40 mph? How about a right cross from tie domi?
Run into, more like cross-checked from behind. That dirty bastard :twofinger

EDIT - I hear ya though. I played hockey since i was about 5. Thats a sport! Intensity all around. It's so fast paced. Your adrenaline is pumpin when your playing, but damn, i walked away from games and id be soar for a week. Getting hit by a huge defensemen that is twice your size in open ice will will wake you up.....or knock you out :D What other sport can you get into a fight, get a 5 min penalty, then are allowed back on the ice with the same dude you just fought?

I gotta agree, baseball players are a bunch of cry babies.

Baseball Player - "Ow i broke a fingernail, i can't pitch for 5 weeks"

Hockey Player - "I think my nose is broken, my left eye is swollen shut, i split my lip and lost 4 teeth...patch me up i need to get out there for my next shift" :twofinger

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Inky24 said:
Run into, more like cross-checked from behind. That dirty bastard :twofinger
uh huhhh ask lindros about that...

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
eye speed said:
uh huhhh ask lindros about that...
LoL thats funny cause i was thinking that right after i posted it. I said to myself " Sounds like Lindros"

Don't get me wrong, Stevens is intesne, i just don't like New Jersey :twofinger

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, there's good reason for people in MI to hop on the Tiger bandwagon, this is the best they've been in how long? Good for Pudge for wanting to make a difference in a team, mucho respect for that guy!

Gimpdiggity said:
It seems that way around here at least. Especially in baseball and football...hell, the hometown teams are the Tigers and the Lions.

But I have a bunch of friends from around here who have no favorite teams that even reside in this state...it's kinda stupid if you ask me...you should cheer on your home team.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts