Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
I hear ya. All 3 of us that there are. My schedule is kinda hairy but I'll get a free weekend if I have enough time in advance. Gotta hit up Pipestone one of these weekends too. I'm ready to rip it up

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I have seen a couple other Montana folk floating around on the forum but I guess they are to good to come here.
Pipestone would rock. Hell as far as a place for a bike night we could always do teasers, :banana

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have seen a couple other Montana folk floating around on the forum but I guess they are to good to come here.
Pipestone would rock. Hell as far as a place for a bike night we could always do teasers, :banana
Still here :neener Just haven't had time to get online much lately. Moved, got new internet, etc.

Last week was great riding here in Helena. Now it's raining like a mofo. Meh.

I'll keep checking this thread. There's so few Montana sportbike riders out there, so it's good to have at least a few contacts. Let's cross our fingers and hope some others find their way to this corner of the forum.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Shitty here, I decided to stay Adam :) so soon as the weather breaks you guys get ready to go tear up some roads.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
lol not sure If I am or not I spend wayy more time on here than I should.
I havnt ridden much since the rain, not sure why, I ride all winter, summer comes, its raining and I park the damn thing go figure.

What have you decided on the speed triple?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Still not sure on the triple. Insurance will be a bitch for a 22 year old with a brand new 1050cc sportbike. Hell it's pretty much winter around here, might as well keep riding. Expecting around an inch of snow tonight. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that is disgusting.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah, if I behave with the throttle on the highway I can get 60's all day long. It's awesome. Weather supposed to be in the mid 70's all weekend. FINALLY! Gotta go out and put some long miles on while it's not snowing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Still not sure on the triple. Insurance will be a bitch for a 22 year old with a brand new 1050cc sportbike.
Adam have you thought about the Street Triple? Pretty sweet looking naked middleweight. Might save some money on insurance with a smaller displacement. Just a thought, unless you are just itching for liter-class power.

Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple 675

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I second the motion for a street triple. Or just keep that beutiful beast you have now.

Weather is beutiful here, hard to believe we are in the 80s now after the 40s just a couple days ago.........

·
Registered
762 Posts
I like the Street Triple but the Speed Triple has the single sided swing arm. There's something about that I love. Gotta go hit up a dealership and see them both side to side. The Street Triple's price tag is a lot more inviting though.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #95 (Edited)
Ok guys I posted it up under General but I hit up Race track and it was a Friggin blast.
Super tight technical track and Adam's bike would really shine on it.

Oh and Adam the record time is set at firebird in Pheonix on yer 650.

·
Registered
24 Posts
bummer weekend

Well, Adambomber707, never got over to Livingston. Was raining lightly here in Helena Saturday morning, so I drove over to Bozeman to see my brother in the pickup. Drove back to Helena and it was really nice out, but the in-laws are here so I had to watch a movie instead.

Next time, I guess.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Should have given me a call I was in Butte looking at new helmets.

Hope ya guys had a good fourth.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
sure was thinking about heading over and rippin up the track.

Could hook up in avon or garrison I suppose.
give me a call first thing in the morning

·
Registered
762 Posts
Well did you kids make it to the track? Man, I want to go so bad. Just trying to get time to head up there now. How was everyones 4th? I went for a ride then came back to town, threw some horse shoes and drank a few beers.

81 - 100 of 120 Posts