Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I dono why I wasnt paying attention MTRE but I didnt realize you lived in the flathead valley, I will be heading up there off and on this spring and fall.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Yup same here, and I got a guys yard dug up, and my backhoe broke down, the usual, 2 dollar part that is in missoula GRRRR. Cant wait for a good ride...............

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
lol We had about 3 inches of snow this morning, not snowing now.
So much for riding anymore GRRRR.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Still cold and miserable out now, if it warms up today Im gonna go tear up some twisties in lost creek.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
WOO HOOO got my new AGV leather suit today, took a ride, was great.
When we headin out adam?

·
Sled Head
654 Posts
Going out for the first ride of the year today. Just stuck my new battery in and the buike fired right up after sitting snice October. Checked all the fluids and put on some chain lube and I am ready. I am riding to the gym and then a buddy and I are going to make the loop around Flathead Lake a little later, Should be nice.

·
Sled Head
654 Posts
Was great today we went down the east shore, had lunch in Polson then finshed the loop around Lakeside and back up through Somers and Bigfork.
Temp hit 65 :)

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Is that little burger joint still in Big fork, the last one on your left as your heading south out, next to the parts store? Had the what was it, flathead monster burger? Damn they had good burgers.

·
Sled Head
654 Posts
Is that little burger joint still in Big fork, the last one on your left as your heading south out, next to the parts store? Had the what was it, flathead monster burger? Damn they had good burgers.
Yea "Burger Town" very popular spot still going, the Flathead Monster is one hell of a burger.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I probably paid for that place a couple times over when I lived in bigfork. I used to rent the place by the woodin Indian. Great move on my part not buying it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Those burgers sound awesome. Polson in a pretty cool little town. Might have to take a trip up there sometime and hit up that burger joint. I dont' wanna jinx the weather bug DAMN it's about time it got warm!

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Yup getting tired of the cold and blowing snow.
Make a burger trip out of your ride, swing by matts drivein in Butte, great old fashioned shakes there woo hooo. And there is a burger joint in Drummond that I personally think has the best burgers in the state.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
Ok guys gonna try to muster up some troops to go play in the mud on Pipestone pass this upcomming weekend, maybe sunday sound good?

Quads, fourwheelers, dirtbikes whatever it may be.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Allright so IM here pleading with the troops again. Lets figure out a weekend day that we can meet have some burgers and hit some twisties.

61 - 80 of 120 Posts