Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Big ride up to vermont from portsmouth/manchester august 6th. Some people are starting out in manchester and some are starting in Dover. We will be riding up to around Burlington. Some heading back, some staying. Post a reply if you want to go, or for a faster response email me at
Rhayes (at) rkhayes (dot)org
or
rhayes (at) controltechinc (dot) com

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm riding up to Burlington this weekend. I'll be riding around up there all weekend.
I might be up there on the 6th, who knows.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Redbone, where in keene are you located.. I also live in keene. I am just picking up my bike next thursday and will be able to start riding after i take my msf the weekend of the 21st. My wife and I would definitely love to get together and do some riding. If I am welcome I would love to ride with any of you.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Southern MA here, not quite NH but I'm up there quite often, Whitefield to be exact... nice cabin vacation spot :)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
aboivin said:
Hey Redbone, where in keene are you located.. I also live in keene. I am just picking up my bike next thursday and will be able to start riding after i take my msf the weekend of the 21st. My wife and I would definitely love to get together and do some riding. If I am welcome I would love to ride with any of you.
Welcome to ride with me anytime. I am in Dover, dont know exactly how far that is from Keene. I would hold off for a while taking the wife on a ride though, at least until you get more familiar with the bike.

my email rhayes: (at) rkhayes (dot) org
aim screen name: Scooby Gc8

anyone can IM me or email me, not just aboivin btw.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Ahhh, memories of 101. Pretty nice road compared to some of the roads I get to ride in MA.

I think I may be heading back up that way sometime next week to explore more of new england.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts