Sport Bikes banner

4441 - 4460 of 4460 Posts

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
ok ppls got a problem and need suggestions......

my bike wont rev over 12k rpms in gear with the clutch in or out

it will rev 16k (which is redline) in neutral......

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
yea apparently one of the 2 springs broke and was allowin the kickstand to drop enough to allow the kickstand in gear sensor to activate then as soon as the rpms drop so did the vibrations ....so it would unactivate.... crazy huh?

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
At least it was a quick easy fix and you where able to find out what it was. Crap like that can bug the bejesus out of you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just wanted to let all my fellow sport bike riders in the Cape Girardeau area know that in October I opened up a motorcycle repair shop in Chaffee. I specialize in sport bike repair, paint and mods. I also work on all asian four wheelers dirt bike and cruiser, including oil changes and tires and just about any other repair work. I can also get parts at a fairly reasonable price. If any of you guys need anything you can call me at Performance Cycle at 573-270-4908

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey there fellow SEMO'ers. Just got my first (street legal) bike last week and have been on the road since! If anybody ever wants to ride around I'd be happy to oblige:cool04. (I might slow ya down a bit).

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey guys..... been awhile, but I'm back. Had 2 back surgeries the beginning of the year, but just got a bike. Had to compromise, but I really like it. Its a 2012 V-Rod Muscle..... I know alot of u guys don't like Harley's, but I like it alot, and that's what counts right.... lol. Anywho, I'll be up for rides when I can..... later guys... uploadfromtaptalk1345654055038.jpg

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
As far as I'm concerned most, most of the year. Especially considering how mild our past couple winters have been. It gets fairly chilly though, so it depends on your tolerance for cold. Snow and ice isn't a frequent problem.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

4441 - 4460 of 4460 Posts