Sport Bikes banner
4,441 - 4,460 of 4,462 Posts
yea apparently one of the 2 springs broke and was allowin the kickstand to drop enough to allow the kickstand in gear sensor to activate then as soon as the rpms drop so did the vibrations ....so it would unactivate.... crazy huh?

Just wanted to let all my fellow sport bike riders in the Cape Girardeau area know that in October I opened up a motorcycle repair shop in Chaffee. I specialize in sport bike repair, paint and mods. I also work on all asian four wheelers dirt bike and cruiser, including oil changes and tires and just about any other repair work. I can also get parts at a fairly reasonable price. If any of you guys need anything you can call me at Performance Cycle at 573-270-4908

Hey guys..... been awhile, but I'm back. Had 2 back surgeries the beginning of the year, but just got a bike. Had to compromise, but I really like it. Its a 2012 V-Rod Muscle..... I know alot of u guys don't like Harley's, but I like it alot, and that's what counts right.... lol. Anywho, I'll be up for rides when I can..... later guys... Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Fuel tank

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

As far as I'm concerned most, most of the year. Especially considering how mild our past couple winters have been. It gets fairly chilly though, so it depends on your tolerance for cold. Snow and ice isn't a frequent problem.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

4,441 - 4,460 of 4,462 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.