Sport Bikes banner
4,421 - 4,440 of 4,462 Posts
sounds awesome. Looking forward to the pics

once it warms up there will be a standing saturday ride thru out the entire summer .... this has basically been going on for 3 years now just posting it up for anyone to join in

Got the Harley done today. He got a good deal on an 03 with screaming eagle 1200 parts but had a bad frame. Only 9000 miles. We bought a good frame, and I transferred everything to the new frame. Fun times! Lol..... couple pics below.

nice, the r1 looks good :)

You know the best thing about a 2003 1200 Sportster? It is the same as a 2011 Sportster.

:leaving

On a serious note, both bikes look great!

Discussion starter · #4,431 · (Edited)
if anyone has a computer that needs some more power. i have some memory(ram) i need to get rid of. CORSAIR XMS2 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2. So if your computer had a few extra DDR2 slots or you just want to swap them out. i'll take $45 for them.

Don't know if any of you guys are into drag racing, but they are having motorcycle drags at the sikeston drag strip on Saturday night. I'll be racing my bike. Just thought i'd put it out there if anybodies interested.

man this is the most i have seen any one talk on hear in years and thats the truth. nice rides randy hope you get a chance this summer to us them and let the goat stay home a few days lol. i really like the black onthe bike the only other coler i would have gone with is the silver you had on that naked bike. i forgot the size but it looked like a buell from the front. good to see your going to be out again either way. is your back good to ride or are you still getting over that.

4,421 - 4,440 of 4,462 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.