Sport Bikes banner
4,401 - 4,420 of 4,462 Posts
Krid, bike week sounds like fun, I've been checking out the photo's on FB

glen, Don't get rid of the R1!!! lol :D

Buddy, I hope to ride with you this season :) I also have an '07 ninja 650r, but I'm wanting to get into stunting, so I'm probably going to be getting rid of it soon for an F4i, I'm just really hoping I don't miss it too much. lol

im keeping the r1 just need to change the headlights to hids they relly suck, but other than that it's a really great bike. can't ride very rare with my elbo giving me fits, but i hope to have that fixed soon. will have to see a surgent to see if i have nerve issues or something else. i hope it dosen't put me out for this summer will just have to see what they say.

Just throw a brace on it and come ride! Lol, joking. Hope you get it taken care of soon

So do we have a betting pool on when Glen gets rid of this bike?
:leaving

I called, but no one answered.... so I left a message....

Got a call back just a few minutes ago, they said I could have it free of charge, I just need to pick it up from Glen's driveway. :horse

Oh you guys are no fun. Lol.
Everyone needs to wake up!!! It's going to be full riding season soon!

Oh, and I'm on my way to pick up my new bike. Pics to follow.

Well, I was going to make a comment that i called the number and all I heard was the sound of heavy breathing and drool. After i thought about it I figured that I was leaving myself open for a few cheap jokes.... Which I don't mind, but I'm not just gonna leave the door wide open for them either.:hide

Discussion starter · #4,411 ·
anyone looking for a FZ1? it's not mine, but a guy at work is selling a 2003 FZ1 Bee(the black one with the yellow stripe down the side). let me know if you are intrested.

Discussion starter · #4,413 ·
nope!!

Think he would trade for a FZ6?:)
he said he would like to get 4500 for it, but i bet he would be willing to work on that price. he said he doesn't have time for it and it just sits. really is a clean bike and only has 17,000 miles on it. i have seen it in his garage a few times and it's really in good shape from what i remember. plus you can't beat that paint job. hell i think i would be really interested in doing that to my bike.

so randy did you sell the cbr and how long before the r1 is up and running. glad to see your still going to be rideing man. i hope to be out in a mounth or two but will just have to see what the doc dose to my elbo.

cool what year r1 did you pick up and r u going to paint it red. put some pics up when you get a chance. i like to see the before pics and after. your good at fixing things and i wish i had the skills you have to do it but just cant pull it off. i'm good at brakeing things thats the skills i have lol.

4,401 - 4,420 of 4,462 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.