Sport Bikes banner

4341 - 4360 of 4460 Posts

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Did you put on sports bars, or raised?

and sounds like a great price on the grip heaters, ill have to consider them if they work well
Tiger, I have pics of the bars on my Facebook profile and the heaters kick ass.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Awesome, iroc told me about them, but I'll have to check out the pics when I get a chance. And it sounds like the grip heaters are going in my wanted list. Lol.

So slightly disappointing news today, the buyer of my ninja backed out. So I'll have to hold off on the stunt bike until I can sell either the ninja, or one of my mustangs for sale.

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow, I was checking out some motorcycle accessories... I was going to be hauling a bike around often, and had a trailer just for it, I would totally want this! lol. Its pretty sweet, and a simple design.

Ninja 650 Shop Online Store

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
i hope this doesnt upset the flow of this non riding forum but i got in bout a 100 miles in of riding sat/sun :)
No idea how many miles I rode but spent today at saint joe riding a ktm.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i hope this doesnt upset the flow of this non riding forum but i got in bout a 100 miles in of riding sat/sun :)
oh, just rub it in why don't you?!

Lol, joking. I'm almost surprised people are riding...

I actually saw glen last week, he made a trip to the bluff on his black betty just to see me and the mustang. Lol

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
I rode in the parade Sunday night. It was pretty exciting. I could hardly contain myself. Walked the bike damn near the whole way.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I rode in the parade Sunday night. It was pretty exciting. I could hardly contain myself. Walked the bike damn near the whole way.
I did that this summer... Danny and Dave should remember waiting on me. lol.

I won't do that again. I made the mistake of wearing full gear also... so I was buring up, and moving at 0.5 miles/hour. Lol. I just left about halway thru.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I was damn close to joining you on Sunday, Dru. The wife was needing the sleep so she couldn't watch Kinsey. Otherwise they were going to go and watch. Would have been fun to see my girl on the sidewalk. :)

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Of course Craig, you know that you would have had to cut the cans off your pipes so they were running straight through and making lots of noise! I rode the cruiser but don't think I want to do that again. That bike is liquid cooled and it was still smoking by the time we got to the end of the parade route. One of the Harley guys fried his clutch and another said his was sticking really bad.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Even if I did, I don't think I could come close to the noise they put out. If I ever get a chance to do it again I'll be sure to double up on the ear plugs. It just hit me that it must have been loud as hell on Broadway with the sound bouncing off the buildings on either side.

On another note.....
Facebook can suck my fuckin' cock. I'm having a hell of a time logging in and now I'm locked out..... When I try to reset the password it says no account uses that address, but, I get emails from Facebook... WTF.

·
Registered
326 Posts
hi still alive not that any one cares lol. hope evry one has a good holliday.
/wave

How are you glen?

Tell me about your feelings...

I bet the issue's you are having are from an experience of your childhood..

*in a Dr. Phil voice"
Why don't we talk about your childhood.

:midol

·
Registered
326 Posts
oh come on.... I thought it was funny.

4341 - 4360 of 4460 Posts